Chapter Twelve

(Ajoni's Journal) Entry Six

I always think better after a full nights sleep so now maybe I can sort this all out. I have no accommodations for talon so now I guess I have to share my room. Crap.

Hungry I left my ship I ate breakfast the armada babies have stuck together pretty well avoided me for the most part but Sarg tells me they still sleep aboard the Phoenix and talk about mutiny.

I ate the food without tasting it talon saw me and sat down I ignored him I have more important things to worry about

I had that dream again, but Dante said there is no way for him to get out if that's the case why does he haunt me so? Why me? I’m a Gyptain that is why

I finished my eggs and looked up at talon for once. he was finished and looking at me with a look I saw puppy give me once, not to  mention  the fact that he was practically dancing in spot so rule 1 don't give this puppy coffee

"So I think it's about time you had a tour of the Phoenix what do you say?" why did I ask I knew the answer. Yup yup yup! Jumping in spot

"Yeah sure let's go" he said all enthusiastic like a puppy you’ve just told "let's go for a walk"

I got up, the puppy jumped up sprang After me I  didn't look back and headed back towards my ship the puppy followed chasing my ankles I rolled my eyes

"Okay so this is the main entrance the door or the gate it's the only way on my ship" I stated clicked my beeper that opened the gate it wasn't locked but I opened the big site gate not the usual door that everyone uses

"And over there is the door" I pointed

I decided to take the left corridor the most direct route to my bridge.

"This is the bridge" I stated and took the elevator down to the blocks.

“This is where the crew sleeps and lives when not on duty." I walked down the hallway then stopped at the upper crews chambers.

“That was minor crew or storage this is where the upper crew sleeps and the biggest room is mine." I stated next I showed him the kitchen and headed towards Sick Bay.

Then the earthquake happened the whole ship shook and I ended up pegging my head on something I think it was a pipe.

"Dante your gay ass had better be fried or else I’m gonna kill you with you god damned monkey wrench!" I screamed.

"You might want to get that fixed up before you kill him you don't want your own blood at the scene of the crime." he stated.

"So?" I asked a touched it hurt I felt the warm liquid of blood shuddered yeah that's a good idea.

"Right sick bay is right over here." I stated and led him to sick bay of course all of he med staff was absent crap.

"Sit down I can have that patched up in no time." He I rolled my eyes and sat down on a table lined with paper in crunched under my weight I cringed at the sound talon wiped the blood way gently he then cleaned it then applied a liquid band aid. I got up he was close too close in a wide sweeping motion I pulled out my communicator and walked to the engine room I called the engine room he had better answer.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" I yelled seconds later the pa announced that it was a test run... Why didn't he do that the first time?

I barged into the engine room screaming. "You stupid gay ass!" I didn’t actually intend on saying this I wanted to say something along the lines of I'm going to cut you up and feed your gay ass to my dog! I don't know how that turned into what I said.