☀️ RusAme ~ Prologue ☀️

. • ☆ : ° .
                ・:*+. ・.:+ .

     *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・ The Prologue ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

・:*+. ・.:+ .
☆ • . * .

?-"Russia, are you ready?"

R-"Yes, we worked so hard on this-"

?-"Hah, you mean you did. I only helped a little bit."

R-"What? No! You helped so much, I have to thank you for that."

?-"It's no problem, I'm your best friend after all. I'm always here to help you, expressially when it's something as big as this."

R-"Wow, I've never heard you be so kind."

?-"What?! I'm not kind and soft!"

R-"I never said soft."

?-"Ugh, shut up!"

R-"Haha."

?-"Anyways, what are you planning on doing now?"

R-"Well, I'll just try and surprise him. It's going to be really easy with how he is like, heh."

?-"Mhm, haha, I can't wait for the-"

R-"Shhh, he's coming."

?-"Oh shit. Um... okay cya later! Wish you luck, meet you there!"

R-"Okay, thank you so much for your help, Serbia. Wait, are you planning on- wait that's no safe!-"

Serbia opened a nearby window and jumped out. The sounds of rustling leaves and a loud thud were all Russia heard. Rus ran to the window and looked down to see if he was okay. Serbia gave a thumbs up from the ground and ran to the street, hoping into his car and driving away.

"Hey, Bear! Whatcha lookin out the window for?"
Ame asked with a happy tone.

"Oh, um. The moon looks beautiful tonight, but not as much as you do."
Rus answered, turning around to see Ame walk in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Awwww, Bear!~ That's so sweet of you to say~ woah, it really is pretty tonight."

"Heh... you're welcome."

Ame rested his arms on the open window and stared at the moon. Rus put an arm around him and stared at him lovingly, then looking back to the moon.

'This has to be perfect. I have to do this right. Ah, I shouldn't get worked up... Heh, he's going to love this...'

                             To be continued...

Authors note: Hello again everyone! I have returned! And with a prologue of a new book I'm writing. Yep, you heard that right! I'm making a whole book! :) I'll show it to you all when I finish, so it may not be until a while. I just wanted to show you all I'm back and working on something BIG! Have a good morning/day/night!

Edit! The book is now out with its first chapter! It's called This Is Paradise! I hope you all enjoy it, more is coming out in the future!