🌙 GerPol ~ Night Time Feelings 🌙

(3rd-person)

Ger was busy that night. He normally was.

As he worked, he could feel something was different. There was an emptiness inside of him. This emptiness was new to him, and he new that something was new. Something needed to be done.

He looked at his finished stack of papers happily, proud of himself for finishing them before they were due. But his happiness fizzled fast and was replaced with this emptiness. This emptiness was accompanied by something else. This feeling was like a fire in his soul. A passion that burned bright, making him tense.

He looked up to see his beloved Poland staring at him happily. He loved him dearly. He suddenly tensed again, realizing that if Poland new what was happening to him...
What would he think?

(-Poland's perspective-)

Yay, niemcy was finally done with his work! I'm excited to finally spend time with him!-

Huh? Is he... blushing? Why would he do that? I know we are a couple but... wait is he... horny?😳 (authors note: ahh I'm so sorry I'm cringing ;-;)

No it can't be, he never is... but maybe thing time... Maybe I should show him how he makes me feel!~

(-Germany's perspective-)
Oh no, please tell me he doesn't know...
He would just be disappointed and disgusted by me...

Or... would he? He isn't like that. He is different. He is kind.

And this feeling inside he...
Ah! I have to let it out!

But how?

(-3rd person-)
Poland looked him up and down and stepped forward to give Germany a close hug. Germany tensed and blushed. Poland grabbed his arm and lead him to their room.

"W-what..?" Germany said with a confused tone.

"Hehe, I know u are horny.~" Poland purred.  (Authors note: part two of the cringe ;-;)

Germany stifled back and stuttered.

"H-how did-" he was cut off by Poland's lips meeting his. He closed his eyes, just enjoying the feeling of his boyfriends lips against his. They pulled back, gasping for air as Poland met his lips again. This time, Poland licked Germany's lip for entrance, which Germany gladly granted. Poland's tongue darted back, in search for the right spot which he found with ease. Germany released a small moan and quickly looked down in embarrassment. The pulled away for air and Poland looked into Ger's eyes and said,

"Hon, u can moan around me, I would judge you! Heh, I do it all the time!"

Ger looked up and nodded with delight. He finally felt comfortable. He was ready.

Poland closed the gap between them once more and tugged on Ger's shirt. They parted the kiss. Poland finally got his lovers shirt off and approached his neck. Ger tensed, as he was sensitive around his neck. Though, this did not stop Poland from gentaly placing kisses on his cheek and down his neck. This sent shivers down Ger's spine. As Poland was kissing his neck, he got to a certain spot when Ger let out a quite moan and adjusted himself. Poland knew he found his sweet spot and began licking it and breathing on it softly. Ger moaned again, louder with each lick. Then, Poland gently placed his teeth on the spot, rubbing them up and down. He stared sucking on the area which gave Ger goosebumps. Poland pulled back and took of his own shirt, looking at Ger with confidence. He pulled Ger to the side of the bed and began to take of his pants and boxers. Ger looked off shyly. Poland found this cute and started to take off his own shorts and boxers, pushing Ger on his back, he kneeled over him and smirked. He bent down and then relized something he forgot. He sprang up and grabbed a bottle of lube and pounced back on top of him. He put the bottle down.

"Are you ready?~" He asked teasingly

"Yes!" Ger chuckled, still tingling from his hickey Poland gave him.

Poland took the bottle and squeezed some lube onto his fingers. He slowly pressed a finger in until it was in all the way. Ger winced, as this was a new feeling for him. He then stuck another in, making a scissoring motion. Ger let out a small yelp from the abnormalness, but waited anxiously. He stuck in a third and looked at Ger, who gave a nod in agreement, as if answering his unsaid question. Poland looked back down and pulled his fingers in and out in a repeated motion, making Ger grunt from the new feeling. Ger bit his lip as Poland raised the pace.

Poland giggled in delight at the sound. He pulled them out, making Ger wimper. He already missed this new feeling. Poland propped himself up and looked at Ger.

"Are you ready?~"

"Mhm..." he mummbled.

"Just say red if your wish to stop." Poland said. He slowly brought his tip closer and began to gently insert it into his partner, causing Ger to grunt. He looked up at Poland, glad to finally give him a change to top him. Once in, he began to move in and out. Ger moaned at each motion, escalating in volume with the faster he went.

"A-ahh~" he moaned with pleasure.
Poland quickly moved his hips and thrusted hard. He held Ger's waist as he pounded. Then, Poland hit a special stop causing Ger to go wild.

"A-Ah!!~ A-AGain, PlEAse!~ MmHm!~" He cryed in delight.

Poland smirked and began hitting that spot profusely, causing Ger to melt with please.

"AaAAaAaAaahhHh~ M-MoRe AAaaAAHhh yEsSSs~" Ger cryed, drool at the corners of his mouth. He tried to shove his waist forward to drive the dic deeper.

After a few more hits, Ger let out his loudest moan yet, cumming all over his partners stomach and the bed sheets.

"Aghh..." Ger signed, fully pleased.

But this didn't stop Poland. He wanted his turn to be pleased. He kept pounding, making Ger cry out and beg him to stop. This didn't work in the slightest, only causing him to go faster and harder. Ger winced at the over stimulation and clenched the bed sheets with his hands. Poland motions grew sloppier and sloppier until he drove himself deeper and released. Ger moaned loadly at this and his head fell back.

Poland pulled out and stared nipping at Ger's neck and Ger was breathless.

"T-That was gr-eat...~" Poland look up and murmured.

"Yeah.. heh.. L-let's take a.. shower.." Ger signed with a smile.

"I'll get the s-sheets" Poland stammered, trying to get as much energy that he had left to get up, Ger following.

"Let's do that m-more often~" Poland chirped smoothly.

"I agree, that was exactly what I needed~" He answered.

Poland helped Ger out of bed and pulled him close into a hug.

"Next time, you won't be able to move~" Poland hinted, biting his lip.

The End