☁️ FinEst ~ Will You Be Mine? ☁️

(.°•*3rd Person*•°.)

Just another normal day at school for Finland. Boring, like always. He did well in school, even if he stared out the window daydreaming most of the day. He glanced to the window and watched the clouds float by. The birds chipped and fluttered though the air, landing on a power line. He signed and started daydreaming of the girl he's had his eyes on ever since he went to UN Private Academy. Her name was Estonia. She was very cute and bubbly, but very shy and would rather stand by herself then with new people. His imagination soon wondered a little too far, making him blush and bite his lip slightly. He covered his face with his book so his classmates wouldn't see. He imagined handcuffing her, making her please him to no end. He started to sweat and then his pants get tighter. He soon snapped out of it and slapped himself across the face. he dropped the book and put his hands over his erection, so his classmates wouldn't see.

"Hey, you okay? Why did you slap yourself?" Sweden asked from his seat behind him.

"Oh sorry, I'm just tired." He signed, turning around and trying to look the part.

"Oh okay, don't do that again and pay attention to the class ." Sweden said sternly, his eyes leaving Finland and then landing on the new girl, Thailand.

Finland paused, watching Sweden eye her up and down.

"You like her, don't you?" Finland asked in a monotoned voice.

"A-Ah! I-I didn't know you were still watching me... u-um no..." he answered.

"Then why were you raping her with your eyes?" Finland asked.

"D-DUDE! Don't say that! U-umm m-maybe I do have a crush on her..." his voice trailed off as he looked at her again longingly.

Finland turned back around and looked at his book he had put over his face. He flipped through it and looked at the page they needed to study the next night. As he read, his mind wandered again. This time, it was nice. He imagined her looking over his shoulder and then both reading out loud together. He smiled.

The bell suddenly rang, causing the class to stir to life and leave the room in a rush. He packed his things and left for his next class. While in the halls, he saw Estonia. He blushed and walked over to her.

"Hey, how are you doing, Viro?" Finland greeted nicely.

"Oh, hi Soome! I'm doing great, what about you?" She smiled brightly.

Finland was the only one Estonia was comfortable with. With others, she would stutter and freeze up, but with Finland, she's her bubbly and happy self.

"I'm doing okay, I guess. I just want the school day to be over." He signed.

"Aww, Soome. I'm sorry." She whimpered.

"Hey, what about at the end of the day I stay over at your house!" She cheered.

He smiled and nodded, "that's a good idea- oh no you're going to be late to your class! We should hurry and go."

Her eyes widened and she frantically said, "you're right! Thank you, Soome! See you at your house!"

She waved and sprinted down the hall and turned the corner. He watched her and smiled, then realizing he would be late too and ran to his class. He sits down and unpacks his stuff out onto the table. He begins taking notes, glancing up at the board for reference. After a couple minutes, his mind wanders. He imagined her moaning under him, whining for him to keep going. He blushed and tried to stop imagining and to focus on his notes, but he couldn't stop. He looked at the window to try to distract himself, but to no avail. He raised his hand to leave and ran out to the bathroom. He went in and looked under the stalls, the bathroom was empty. He locked the door behind him and sighed and he knelt on the ground. He unzipped his pants and tried to satisfy his erection. This worked after a couple minutes, him moaning and cleaning up the mess. He tidied himself up and went back to his seat.