🍻 ItaBania ~ Drunk Ideas 🍻

˚✧₊⁎3rd Person⁎⁺˳✧༚

It was late at the club. Though, this didn't stop it being almost full to capacity. The rain grew heavier and heavier as Albania ran down the street. The storm had caught her by surprise on her way to the club, good thing it was right around the corner. As she turn around the street corner, she was met by a door with a line standing at the side of it. A bulky guard stood outside, checking people in, and even kicking someone out who tried to run in. She walking up to the body guard, who nodded and let her in.

"Awwww come on, man! Why'd ya let her in?!" The guy who got kicked out whined.

The arguing faded out as she opened the main doors, loud music blasting and people cheering happily. She looked around, glad to be back, at the sighted and sounds of this place. She walked over to the bar and ordered a couple shots for herself. In the corner of her eyes she saw people dancing, and even a couple making out against a wall. This was normal for this club.

"Heyyyy laaady~ heh you're reeally hott~" a drunk man next to her slurred.

She rolled her eyes and took a shot. She would normally be hit on a lot by drunks at this club for her beauty.

"Hey man, back off!" A new voice said sternly.

"S-Sorry mann." He stuttered out before running away and into the crowd.

She turned to look at the new voice, to see it was a face she had never seen before.

"Hello, the names Italy~ can I buy you a drink?" He asked with a kind yet tempting smile.

"Sure." She nodded, him taking the next next to her.

"One tequila and whisky, please!" He asked asked the bartender.

He looked at her again, "so, are you new?"

"No, I've actually been going here for a while. Though, I don't recognize you."

"Well, that's because I'm actually new here. I usually go to a club a couple blocks away, but I felt, drawn to this one. So I came to check it out, and I'm glad I did, it's pretty nice here."

"Yeah, it is." Albania blush a bit as she looked into his eyes.

"So... here your drink~" he handed her the drink as he took his and downed it quickly.

"Hey, don't drink it too fast-"

"No don't worry, baby, I'll be okay~" he smiled at her.

She started drinking hers as a new song came on.

"Come one, let's dance~" he said, taking her hand and pulling her gently out of the seat.

"Okay, take the lead~" she flirted.

They walked into the dance floor and he pulled her close. They spun and swayed to the music in absolute harmony. The crowd even started cheering. They danced the night away, through the next song and the next, a swinging song and finally a slow dance. He put his hands on her hips and she put hers around his neck. They slowly moved side to side, enjoying this dance together. They then met each others eyes, staring kindly and intensely. He then pulled her close and dipped her, leaning near her lips. Right as he was about to kiss her, he pulled back a walked away, he following suit, sitting back on the bar stools.

"That was.... so nice, your really good ya dancing." Albania complimented, fascination in her eyes.

"Yeah, heh, I've been practicing for a while now. Say, you were really good, to~" he said moving himself head closer to her.