🔥 AusPan ~ Truth or Dare? 🔥

.•*{3rd Person}*•.

It had been 2 months since the new girl, Japan had first come to UN Private Academy. She was always happy and bubbly, so without a doubt, she made friends fast. One of the kids that became her friend fast was a boy named Australia. He was caring and hilarious, so they mixed well together. Soon after, they because best friends, always talking and eating lunch together. Japan knew that she wouldn't be alone when she had Aussie, and Aussie new he would have great adventures with Japan.

The bell rang, dismissing the kids back home. Aussie and Japan walked to their homes, Aussie walking Japan home, then walking to his alone after, to make sure she would be safe.

Aussie flopped on his bed and stared to pet his snake, Toast. He thought longingly about spending time with her and, bam! An idea hit him. He reached for his phone and called his parents.

"Mom, Dad, could I go over to Japan's tomorrow?" He asked, his eyes shone with excitement.

"Sure, just make sure you're home-" His father said before Aussie cut him off saying

"Okay thank you, cya bye!"

He hung up and quickly called Japan.

"Hey Jap! Guess what??" He said with a happy tone.

"Hm? What?" She asked inquisitively.

"I asked my parents and they said yes to me coming to your place for the weekend!" He cheered.

"Wow really? Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" She answered delightfully.

"So I'm going to pack and get ready, cya then." Aussie said, about to hang up.

"Okay, I have to prepare too! Ah it's going to be so much fun!" She said before hanging up.

<~[Japan's POV]~>

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! This is the first time I've had someone over, it's going to be so much fun! Well play games, talk, and of corse watched movies! Hmm... I wonder if it will play out like how it does in my mangas and amines...

Well, all I can do is wait for now! Let's tidy up!

<~[Aussie's POV]~>

Okay let's see...

Toothbrush, check! Toothpaste, check! Clothes and PJs, check! Looks like I got everything-

Wait... what if me and Jap...

No, get your mind out of the gutter! That would never happen... even if I would love if it did...

Hmmmm.... maybe... just in case I'll bring some extra things. Just to be prepared!

I rushed into Ame's room to see him on his phone, of corse.

"What are you doing here, brother?" He asked me.

"Ummm," I blushed," could I have some of your..." My voice trailed off.

Ame stared at me blankly and then smirked slyly.

"Oh, do you want some of my condoms and lube for when you go over to Japan's?~" he asked in a teasing tone.

I growled at him and then nodded, looking away shyly. He got up and rummaged though one of his draws and pulled out a box of condoms and a bottle of lube.

"Here, take them. I have way too many anyways. Just remember to... STAY. PROTECTED. OR. ELSE. YOU'RE. A. DAD." He said sternly, shooting me a sharp stare.

I thanked him and ran off to my room, but before I left he said,

"Do u want any sex toys with that purchase, sir~" he said teasingly.