200 veiws! :0

Thank you all so much for 200 views! :) I hope you all are liking what I write!

((P.S, I apologize for being gone for so long without saying anything, I've just been going through some changes in my life and writing is becoming less apart of that. But don't get me wrong, I love writing! It's just my passions for my interests are changing, and I'm gaining new ones and becoming less interested in old ones. I'll still keep writing though, don't worry! Oh, and Trapped is getting closer to being finished! So stay tuned for that! Let's say, it will be a very, adventurous ending!~))

Here is a story for you all to celebrate this minestrone!

RusAme, of course!

"So Rus, whatcha wanna get? Brrr it's so cold out!!"
Ame asked Rus as they walked down the sidewalk, shivering a little. His breath forming white clouds due to the dropping temperature.

Rus looked at Ame and chuckled,
"You should have wore something warmer."

"Haha, I'm fine, really! A bit of cold can't stop me!-,"with that, the chill breeze washed over the two of them, causing Ame to shiver again and huddle closer to Rus," Okay, maybe it can."

Rus smiled sympatheticly at him, the cold never really bothered him since he had lived all his life in a very frosty climate as a child. He then though of an idea, taking off his thick, black jacket and layering it over Ame's cringey Christmas sweater. Ame looked up to Rus with somewhat confusion.

"Hey, you don't have to do that!"
Ame laughed, humming softly at how soft and comfy the jacket was.

"Of course I have to."
Rus said, gently grabbing Ame's hand and pulling him to a stop.

"Huh?-"
Before Ame could continue, Rus pined him again a near-bye wall and lifted his chin with his finger so he could look into his sapphire-blue eyes.

Ame was yet again surprised, a red blush lightly dusting his face. He then laughed, it was out of character for Rus to be so confident in public.

"Hahaha, getting spicy, aren't we~"
Ame teased as he rubbed Rus's hat with his left thumb.

"Shut up, your mind is so dirty."
Rus growled a retorted before leaning in and kissing him square on the lips.

Ame's eyes widened with surprise, but melted into the kiss. Ame shivering stopped as the temperature of his body rose. He tilted his head and leaned in, wrapping his arms around Rus's head. The music coming from the nearby mall, though muffled from the distance, could still be heard. Though, it was mostly just trashy Christmas songs. They both pulled away, panting a little. Ame chuckled,
"Mmm~ you are always such a good kisser~ gimme more~"
Ame hummed.

As he leaned in for another kiss, Rus put a gloved hand over his mouth to stop him.

"No, that was just to warm you up. We came out here for a reason, do you remember?"
Rus asked.

".... Oh yeah, I remember! We came for Christmas presents! Well, let's get to it then!"
Ame cheered, gripping Rus's hand and beginning to run over to the mall.

As they ran, Rus's heart fluttered from how adorable his boyfriend can be, even if he can be a perv sometimes. He chuckled as they both ran inside the giant mall, decided fully with Christmas decor. Which in included the huge Christmas tree in the middle of the mall.

"WOAH!! Hey Rus, do you see that big tree? Can we get a pic by it?"
Ame asked with stars in his eyes.

Rus paused for a second to admire the cute country with no words, before saying,
"Sure."

To be Continued...

(Edit: Corrected a few grammatical errors.)

((I will add more later! Stay tuned!))
((((It may be in the middle of summer, but the Christmas vibes shall never cease!))))

Have a great night/day/evening!~
-thefoxstuff