⭐️ CzechSerb ~ Sleepover Smiles ⭐️

(3rd-Person)

Czechia and Serbia were having a sleep over. This was the very first time this new couple would have one, and they were both very anxious.

(Czechia's POV)

Ahh! Omg, he's actually coming over!
I'm so excited! I have everything prepared!

So here's the plan;

He will come and I'll greet him and let him in. We will talk a bit and then we will bake cupcakes! I know he loves those! Then we will eat them and watch a scary movie. Oh no, Those are always too much for me... but anyways, after we will feel tired and have a good nights rest!
Then-

Oh I hear him! Omg he's at the door, what do i do??

Panic!!

(Serbia's POV)

I'm nervous to how it will go... I know we are a new couple, but what if I screw it up?

I guess all I can do is hope for the best...

Hm, he is the cutest~

(3rd-Person)
Czechia runs to the door, almost falling over but managed to catch himself on the wall. He shot up and reconnected himself and opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw his partner standing there with a bouquet of roses for him.

"He you go" Serbia said roughly, holding back a smile.

Czechia's face lit up as he took the flowers and hugged them tight with a happy smile.

{=Serbia's thoughts=}
I wish I was the bouquet...

Czechia stepped aside so the Serbia could come in. Serbia looked around for a seat and sat on the couch. Czechia followed after finding an empty vase to put the flowers in.

"So how are you doing?" Czechia questioned happily.

"I'm doing good, what about you?"

"Me too!" Czechia smiled

"Heh I can tell your excited" Serbia taunted.

"Hehehe I am! This will be so much fun!!" Czechia squealed with excitement.

Serbia chuckled and looked around and asked,

"So what do we do first?"

"We will bake some cupcakes!" Czechia cheered.

Serbia's face lit up and asked

"My favorite..?"

"Yes!!" Czechia answered with a smile.

Czechia ran into the kitchen and Serbia followed behind. Czechia had already layer out the ingredients, so all they had to do was make them.

(Time skip because I'm lazy :P)

"Phew that was awesome!" Czechia signed.

"Yeah that was, all we have to do now is," he touched some badder onto his partners nose,"wait for them to cook~" Serbia said cheekily.

Czechia scrunched his nose and tried to lick it off but failed. He laughed at himself and took a spare towel and wiped it off. They both laughed and went over to the couch. They switched on a scary movie they both had been planing on watching together.

(Time skip to 30 minutes into the movie)

Czechia watched while he hugged Serbia, his eyes glued to the main character as they ran though the dark alleyway. They twists and turns if the camera made Czechia sea-sick, but he still watch intently. The music quieted and the main character stopped running Czechia knew what was coming...

...

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Czechia screamed and hid his face into Serbia's shoulder. He stared shaking in fear, waiting to be hurt but all he hurt was the continued beeping and Serbia's laugh

"Haha, it's okay. It's just the oven." He soothed. He wasn't one to tease.

"O-oh okay..." Czechia whimpered.

Serbia gently scooted away to get the cupcakes.

(Getting dem cupcakes time skip)

As he returned with the cupcakes, he saw his precious partner sleeping there silently.

He smiled and put down his cupcakes and picked him up. He was strong so this wasn't a problem. We went into Czechia's bedroom and placed him on the bed. He went out of his room to change in fear of him waking up while he did so.

Once finished he return to find him awake and dressed in his Pjs.

"I'm ready to sleep now!" He said with a smile.

Serbia smirked, he loved his smile.

He got into the bed with him and pulled him into a close hug.

"You know I would never leave you, right?" Serbia stated quietly.

"Hehe, I know." Czechia answered softly. He carried his face into his lovers chest and drifted slowly to sleep. This was perfect.

The End