🌹ASEAN x EU ~ Blossoming Roses 🌹

❤️💛
MATURE WARNING!!!

18+ only!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・Part One *:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

———————————————————————————
˚✧₊⁎ 3rd Person ⁎⁺˳✧༚

It was a foggy morning. The coffee machine hummed as it poured coffee mixed with a dash of cream into a mug. EU watched the matching but as the last few drops splashed into the mug. He used his magic to hold the mug and a sleek black bag and walked to the front door. He opened the door and walked out. Many would think he would drive to work, but with as big of wings as he had, why waste money on gas with a car that pollutes the environment? He spread his wings as he carefully lifted into the air and began to fly to his work. He took a sip of his coffee as he pasted cars, honking at a red light down below.

'*Sigh* this will be just another boring day at work.' EU muttered in his head as he landed at the steps to his work building.

He tucked his wings back in and waved a hand to open the door. He stopped for a second to soak in the atmosphere of  his work. He heard phones ringing, people talking, keyboards knocking, shoes walking, and doors being shut.

He walked up to an elevator and pointed at the button to push it. He heard a chime and waited for the elevator to get at his level. He looked behind his shoulder to see Germany running with a stack of papers behind him. He looked in a hurry and as though he had not slept in three months.

"Germany, where are you going in such a rush?" He asked.

"O-Oh, hello EU sir. I'm taking these papers to be filled out by UN at the top floor. Is the elevator heading up or down, sir?"
Germany asked with a tired and nervous expression.

"It's going up." EU answered.

"Okay, thank you, sir."
Germany nodded and moved to stand next to EU as they waited.

Finally the elevator chimed again as the doors moved to allow them to walk in. They stepped in the elevator, Germany moving to press the top floor button.

"What floor will you be going to, sir?"
He asked

"Floor 23."
EU took another sip of his coffee.

"Okay, sir."
Germany pressed the 23th floor button.

The doors started to close as they heard a yell from the other side of it.

" HEY!! DON'T CLOSE THE ELEVATOR!!!" The yelled as they ran to the elevator and pushed by the doors.

Romania huffed as he walked onto the elevator, grabbing his thighs and bending down to pant. He looked up to see EU staring at him. Germany jumped up in surprise from the sudden new encounter.

"O-Oh! I'm s-so sorry, sir! I didn't mean to be so loud!" He said apologetically, picking up some of the papers the fell on the ground from Germany's pile in his arms.

He handed them to him and gave a apologetic smile.

"Thank you, Romania."
He took the papers back and placed them back into the pile he was carrying.

"What floor are you heading to?"
Germany asked as he looked back at the buttons.

"Floor 17, please."
Romania asked.

Germany nodded and pressed the 17th floor button and the elevators started closing once more. EU rolled his eyes at Romania's disturbance and looked out the doors to see another figure fly by the doors as they shut before him. The elevator slowly made its way up the building as the three stood in silence.