🌺 RusAme ~ Our First Vacation 🌺

-•°(3rd person)°•-
"Are we there yet?" America asked with an impatient tone.

"Almost." Rus answered.

He turned the car around one more corner and there it was. The resort. It's marble pillars dazzling in the sun, the statues stood strong like soldiers, the fountain shown and sparkled like diamonds. A slight rainbow appeared over the fountain. It's lush trees rocked gently in the wind, casting down shadows. The flowers glistened, shining like jewels in the mist the sprinklers cast over them.

They had booked their stay 6 months in advance so that the place wouldn't get all booked up. The place was called Paradise Luxury Resort.

As they pulled up, they saw two well-dressed people waiting for them. They both jumped out and helped the people with their bags.

They gently put them on carts and pushed them though the door. America stared in awe as his eyes danced around the shiny and luxurious interior. The large room shone with its polished wood walls and marble pillars that stood higher then the clouds. They quickly took their eyes away and went to the front desk to check in.

"Hello, welcome to the Paradise Luxury Resort! How may I be of your service today?" The front desk lady greeted happily.

"Um, can we have the keys to room 469?" America asked.
(Sorry I had to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Yes you may! What is your name, sir?" She asked delightfully.

"America." He answered.

"Okay, America, your room is on level 16. Once there take two Riggs and walk all the way down the hall and its the door on your right." She smiled.

America gave a blank stare.

"Okay, thank you." Russia said in a monotone voice before taking the keys and his boyfriends arm.

They walked to the elevator and pushed the button labeled "16."

As they waited. America said,
"Did you even understand what she said? She should have given us a map." America grunted, annoyed.

"We don't need a map, if you listened to her, you would know." Russia teased.

Ame snorted, "what do you mean, I know exactly where we are going!"

Russia scoffed, he thought it was cute how America was an airhead. He knew that America had no fucking clue.

The elevator chimed as the doors opened for them. They stepped out. America took a left and said,

"Follow me!"

"*cough* you know she never said left?" Russia said with a grin.

America eyes widened and shrugged it off,

"Y-yeah, hm, I knew that! I was just testing you, that's all!" He lied.

America skipped down the hallway and looked to his side and wondered where Russia went. He looked back down the hallway to see Russia standing there.

"Why aren't you following me?" He grunted angrily.

Rus pointer to his right and said