🧸 MalIndo ~ Little Bear 🧸

.°•*3rd Person*•°.

"Hey, Mal! I'm back from the store! I got some milo for you-" Indo was cut off by Malay jumping at him and hugging him tight.

"Wow! Hey, you okay?" Indo said with a chuckle as he gently pushed her back to look at her.

Her face was red, with a desperate look in her eyes. She then realized he threw what she was feeling and made herself small and looked at her feet.

"U-umm... I-it's" she stumbled on her words, "I-I... please Indo~" she looked back up.

Indo looked surprised, but then nodded. He picked her up and ran into their room. He playfully threw her onto the bed and locked the door. He then walked over to the bed as Malay lay on her back. He got on the bed and sat her in his lap.

"So what made you feel like this?~" he asked softly, letting hit hot breath hit the back of her neck, making her shiver.

"I-I... I don't k-know~" she moaned through her teeth and Indo started licking the back of her neck.

He took his time, delicately moving his tongue along the back of her neck. She shifted a bit, pressing herself against him. He smirked and took of his shirt, her whimpering that he stopped.

"Shhhh~ it'll be alright~" he cooed as he flipped her over.

He undressed himself and her fully, sliding the condom on right after. He then towered over her, making her wince.

"Lick please~" he asked kindly, putting him fingers in her mouth. She coated then in her saliva to act as a substitute lube.

He took then out and moved them to her hole. He gently poked in, watching her reactions. She just blushed harder and closed her eyes, brazing for the stretching. And stretch it did.

"Ughh~" she complained softly.

He just shushed her lovingly and continued, adding another finger and then another. He scissored his fingers, her groaning the whole time. He then pulled them out, her letting out a sigh of relief. He then quickly moved his member in her, making her gasp.

"Shhhhh don't worry my little bear, it's all okay~" he reassured.

She just nodded and bit her lip as his whole dic was in. He slyly moved out, then quickly back in. He repeated this action, making her moan with more and more vigor with each thrust. He groaned a bit from how tight she was, but he was used to this by now. She then moaned load and long as he pushed in at an angle. He smiled and continued to hit that sweet spot at the very same angle. She clench the sheets, getting closer and closer to her orgasm. Then, he suddenly stopped. He just waited, not doing anything. She whimpered a bit, wanting him to continue. He looked down and then smirked at her. He then harshly thrusted himself deep into her, right against her g-spot. She moaned loud again, orgasming at his hard pounding. He smiled and rode her orgasm out. He then pulled out and tossed the condom into the trash can nearby.

"T-thank you, I-Indo~" she moaned, falling back onto the sheets.

"Anything for my little bear!~" he smiled lovingly, kissing her on the forehead as he left the room for her to sleep.

"Now, on to putting the groceries away. I hope the drinks haven't got warm!"

The End