Chapter 31 - 'Happy' Wedding Day

||Midoriya POV:||

I pull my blazer on, looking at myself in the mirror. My heart is racing but I'm not sure if it's due to excitement or fear. Maybe a mix of both.
Yaoyorozu pokes her head around the door, knocking lightly.
"Can I come in?" She says in her soft, gentle voice.
"Yes come in," I reply as I look her way.
She walks in and shuts the door behind her.
"How are you feeling?"
"Excited but scared."
She nods, "Understandable."
I turn to her and she smiles, covering her mouth.
"Oh Midoriya you look amazing! Todoroki is going to love it!"
I smile and nod, "Is everyone ready?"
"Yeah, Uraraka went to check up on Todoroki."

Todoroki and I decided that we would both have a main bridesmaid and best man to stray away from tradition. My bridesmaid is Yaoyorozu and my bestman is Kirishima. You know, to make up for the... murder the best I can.
Todoroki's bridesmaid is Uraraka and his bestman is Iida. They made up after everything and have become close again. Not that kind of close though, I would have made sure of it.

Yaoyarozu smiles at me and walks back over to the door, "You're both walking out at the same time yeah?"
I nod in response as Kirishima pokes his head around the door.
"We are ready when you are," he says, smiling at me. However the smile seems fake, somehow you can tell. I don't say anything about it though.
I give him a thumbs up and he leaves.

Yaoyarozu takes my arm and smiles a soft smile at me.
"You ready?"
A sudden wave of guilt flows over me and I suddenly feel so selfish... I feel like such a bad person. What did I do... what did I do. I sigh and take a deep breath, escaping my thoughts and focusing on the day. Today is my wedding day, and I'm not going to let my past change that. So I respond...
"Ready as I'll ever be."

||Todoroki POV:||

Uraraka smiles at me, "Ok let's go."
I nod and smile too, the only thing I feel right now is pure joy and excitement. No other emotions, which is strange considering I though I was going to be terrified.
We walk out and I hear the music playing. I close my eyes for a second to contain my excitement and then open them to reveal everyone stood, watching as I walk down the aisle. At the other side of the room is another aisle and that is where I see Midoriya walking down next to Yaoyarozu.
We meet in the middle and he looks at me with his emerald eyes as I look back down at him with my one ice and one chocolate eye.
He smiles and I smile in return.
'Holy shit, this is really happening', is all I can think for a while.
Then, the ceremony begins.