Chapter 19 - What the hell is going on?

||Bakugou POV:||

*The day after, at school*

We are all sat in stupid class. I tap my pen on the side of the desk, impatiently waiting for it to end. I am hearing the others scribbling relentlessly in their notebooks. I don't see why they have to write every little thing, just write keywords and you're done. I sigh and look behind me and across the room.
Kirishima is sat staring at me and smiling. When he sees me he blushes and quickly look away. I smirk slightly for a second but he looks back just in time. He saw me smirk... shit. He blushes more and smiles. I blush and he sees this too. He blows me an air kiss and continues writing in his notebook. I look away, I even didn't want my boyfriend to see my soft side but sometimes he makes it really hard. Aizawa sits down and yawns. I look at him and he raises an eyebrow at me.
"What?" I say.
"Did you write any of that Bakugou?"
"Yes"
"I didn't see you writing that much. So are you sure?"
"Yes, very"
He raises his eyebrow at me again but leaves it.
I look down at my notebook and rest my head in my hand. Its all silent as the others finish off writing their notes when suddenly someone starts talking. I sit up and look to where it was coming from. The others were as alerted as me, trying to figure out who it was. Then we all realise it was Pink Cheeks and stupid Half and Half. They were taking it in turns counting back from 15.
"15," Uraraka says.
"14," Todoroki says.
"What are you guys doing?" Iida says.
They don't reply.
"13"
"12"
"11"
Aizawa looks at them puzzled.
"Uraraka, Todoroki please stop counting and continue working. You are disrupting the class," he says.
Once again, they don't reply.
"10"
Kirishima gulps, "What's going on?"
"9"
Momo tilts her head, "Why are they counting down like something is gonna happen?"
"8"
"What will happen when they reach 1?" Denki asks worried.
"7"
"6"
I growl, "Both of you stop it. You idiots."
"5"
Mineta whimpers and clings to his desk.
"4"
"Guys stop it!" Jirou says.
"3"
I gulps deeply, why did I feel that something bad was gonna happen when they stopped counting?
"2"
Aizawa growls and stands up, "Both of you! Stop!"
Uraraka and Todoroki look at each other and smirk.
They then say the last number at the same time, "1."
Suddenly Present Mic slams open the door. Everyone looks at him alarmed, except Uraraka and Todoroki.
"Villian attack!" He yells, "Everyone out of the building now!"
Mineta shreiks loudly and Aizawa growls, "Everyone leave!"
We all stand up quickly. I look over at Pink Cheeks and Half and Half's seats, but they were already gone. What the hell is going on....