Chapter 16 - More Broken Hearts

||Toga POV:||

I have a confession. As great as it is that Todoroki decided to join us, I am kind of upset that it now means I can't go into UA with Ochaco. But the thing is.... I don't know why. I mean we are just friends. It's not like we- Wait. Oh shit. How did I not realise this. I'm in love with Ochaco.
Ok yeah, I know that is a really random thing to only realise now but yes I know for sure. I'm in love with her. I mean it's not like I don't like Twice or anything, I do, but my bisexual ass couldn't make a choice. But now I know. I need to break up with Twice because being with him but loving someone else isn't fair to either of us. I will do it later when I have the courage. I'm to scared at the minute and plus... I need to think this through.

||Time Skip||

I'm heading to Twice's room. I think it's time to do it.
I take a deep breath and knock at his door.
"Come in!" He says happily from inside.
Oh god, I'm not excited for this. I open the door and walk in.
Twice was sat down and he looks at me and smiles as I walk in.
"Toga hey!" He says.
"Hi Twice... I uh need to talk to you..." I say, biting my lip.
"Oh ok, what's up?" He stands up and walks over to me.
"I uh... I think we should break up...." I mutter.
"Huh? What did you say hun? I didn't hear you."
"I said I wanna break up with you!" I basically yell this and cover my mouth quickly, surprised at my own outburst.
Twice looks at me.
"You uh.... oh..." he says, i could hear the hurt in his voice.
"I'm so sorry Twice.... I uh didn't want to have to do this but I just dont feel the spark between us."
"Mhm well I did... but oh well.... its fine I guess."
"Twice..."
"No seriously, it's fine."
"You sure because you seem very-"
"I SAID IT'S FINE" He cuts me off and I step back, gulping.
He sighs and sits back down. I bite my lip and slowly close the door, retreating out of his room. I sigh and press my head up against his closed door.
I mutter quietly so that he can't hear me,"I'm sorry Twice... but I'm in love with someone else. And i have to tell her how I feel."