Chapter 14 - Finally!!!

||Toga POV: ||

After Ochaco's froggy friend Tsuyu hurried off to the bathroom Iida turned to me with a confused look on his face.
Oh I want to punch him so bad. I can't describe my urge to hit him with a chair.
"Do you know what is wrong with Tsu-chan?"
I shrug, trying to seem as Todoroki as possible, and continue eating my cold soba. Oh soba was so much better warm, Todoroki is crazy. Iida pouts slightly and looks at Ochaco.
"I should... go and see if she's OK..." Ochaco says.
"No, she will be ok. I think she wants to be alone," I say.
To be honest, I just didn't want her to leave me alone with Todoroki's annoying boyfriend, or else I would probably hurt him in some way.
Ochaco sighs and bites her lip, "I think I know what's wrong."
"What?" Iida says eagerly.
Oh shut up you asshole.
"I think her and Tokoyami broke up..."
"Really? Oh no...poor Tsu"
Ochaco nods, "I know, she loved him so much."
I sigh and pick at my soba. I can't deal with all this teenage drama shit. Yes I know I am still technically a teenager, but I work with mostly adults which means that drama like this is very minimal. If drama like this happens all the time, Todoroki better make a choice soon because I cant stand it.

||Time Skip||

At the end of the school day Iida kisses me quickly and hurries off. As soon as he is out of sight, I wipe my mouth vigorously. Ochaco giggles next to me.
"You really don't like him do you?" She says.
"Nope, I hate him. I want to hit him so bad."
She laughs at this and smiles gently.
Once we are pretty much out of sight of everyone, I change back to my normal self. I didn't want to stay as Todoroki any longer.
We walk in silence for a bit until Ochaco grabs my arm and pulls me into an alleyway.
"What are you-" I begin but she covers my mouth with her hand.
I look at the alleyway opening and someone walks by. Once they were out of ear shot Ochaco takes her hand off my mouth.
"That was a close one, you should really have stayed as Todoroki until we got back," she says.
"I know, but I couldn't stand being that idiot much longer," I whine.
She smirks and boops my nose, making me blush.
'Don't look flustered, don't look flustered, don't look flustered', I think to myself.
Ochaco looks at me in the eyes and then her eyes fall down to look at my lips. I tense up slightly.
'Shit, is this really happening... shit!' I think to myself.
But then she smiles at me gently.
"Ok, let's go," she says and we walk out of the alleyway.
Once we get back, Twice smiles at me and walks over. I smile at him and he kisses me gently. I could feel Ochaco burning eyes into the back of my head. Why was she staring?
Twice pulls away and smiles.
"You'll never guess what!" He says
"What?" I ask.
"Come with me."
He takes me and Ochaco to where they were keeping Todoroki.
Shigaraki, Dabi, Midoriya and Mr Compress were stood in a circle. We look at them and they move out of the way to reveal Todoroki, stood there in a blue shirt, long black cloak and a choker around his neck.
Midoriya smirks.
"Toga, Uraraka... say hello to the newest member of the league."