Chapter 25 - Stuck

||Kirishima POV:||

Sitting in this room is a nightmare. My only company is when they keep watch of me, but even then its only a couple of villains. And one of the pairs that watch me is cleary a couple that have been dating for a while. The way they act is so lovey dovey. Besides, I cant speak either. I'm constantly squirming and crying. Besides, I'm not even gonna bother using my quirk.. I did that already and it wasn't a good idea. I know my arms are bleeding like hell.
I have the whole time to sit and think... that's it. This obviously leads to overthinking which isn't the best thing at the moment.
One of the things I have been overthinking the most is the fact that the others haven't came to save me yet and its been a few days. I guess Bakugou doesn't even care...
No stop it... I need to stay in my good head space.
After overhearing what Midoriya had said, I know that himself and Todoroki will be watching me tonight. Uraraka and her partner had watched me last night and it was filled with Uraraka taunting me and giggling at me. So I suspect that tonight with Todoroki wouldn't be much different.
Both Todoroki and Midoriya walk in and I look at them.
Midoriya smirks walking over, "Well look at this, ha, you're struggling aren't you?"
I growl at him and squirm frantically, even though I know it won't do any good.
Both of them laugh at me.
"You're so pathetic in this state Kirishima. Seems you're not that strong without Bakugou here huh?" Todoroki says to me, smirking.
I know I cant do anything, I'm helpless and stuck. Stuck unless I got help. But at this point I don't know if I will.

A/N: Hey guys, so I know this update is very short and it has been over a month since I last updated, but I have been struggling to come up with ideas and I dont really have any motivation to write more chapters, as much as I want to. I'm at a point in this story where I know how I want it to end, but im not sure how to get there and I dont know how long I should keep it going. I'm also a bit worried that if I were to finish this story and write another one, it wouldn't be as successful. I am so grateful for all my reads and votes you guys, thank you so much. But anyway, I promise to try and update when I can but only if I can find the motivation :).