Chapter 10 - Intruder!

||Uraraka POV||

I'm sat in my room, lightly sobbing at the thought of Twice kissing Toga and them being in a relationship altogether. I don't like it at all. I truly thought she would end up with me... it was stupid to think that really, she had never shown any interest in me. And now I would have to spend a whole week (while Todoroki made up his fucking mind) with her and all she will probably talk about is her relationship. This sucks.
I stand up and wipe my eyes, walking over to my window. I stare out of it into the starry night, thinking of nothing but everything at once. If that makes sense....
Doing this is actually quite calming and peaceful. I feel revived and happy.
I rate my experience 10/10, would recommend, will do again when I need to cry about a girl I don't have a chance with.
Suddenly, I hear a loud thud. I jump and try to figure out where it came from. It sounded like it came from next door. Midoriya's room is next door....
I open the door to see Midoriya sat up in his bed, someone sprawled on the floor under his window. Midoriya looked scared. Someone had just came in through his window! A random person! I can't see who it is in the dark so I flick the light switch on and....