Chapter 18 - The Start of Something New?

||Midoriya POV:||

So Todoroki did what I said, he broke up with Iida. I'm very happy. Even if it was a tiny lie. I may have just told him to break up with Iida because I want my chance with him and just played it off as a villain couldn't date a hero.... But thats only a maybe! I swear....
Anyway, I am walking down to see Todoroki in his room. I knock on his door but I don't get a reply. I furrow my eye brows and knock harder. Still no answer. I open the door and Todoroki is sat with his headphones on. I smirk and close the door behind me. He is sat looking down at his phone. I lean against the doorframe and wait for him to notice me.
After a few seconds he looks up and sees me.
He jumps slightly and takes out an earbud, "Oh Midoriya, sorry I didn't see you there!"
"That's ok," I walk over to him, "What you listening to?"
"Just some music"
"What music?"
He hands me the spare earbud and I put it in my ear. He was listening to 'Panic! At the disco'. I giggle under my breath.
He looks at me, "What? Are you laughing at me?"
"No no," I say, "Its just not surprising to me that you are listening to Panic at the disco of all bands."
"Oh," he smiles gently.
I sit with the earbud in for a little while. The whole time our faces are close together. I can feel his breath on the side of my face. Its taking all of my might to not kiss him right now.
The song finishes and I pull the earbud out of my ear, handing it back to him.
He smiles and takes his out too, placing them next to him.
"Anyway, how was the thing with Iida?" I ask.
"It was OK, he seemed hurt but he was good at hiding it."
I nod, "I'm proud of you, it must've taken a lot of strength."
He smiles and nods. I look him in the eyes.
"You remember that night.... when we kissed...?" I ask.
"Of course" he says, looking forward and not at me.
"Well... did you... like it?" I say.
He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.
"Well, being honest.... yeah I did"
I smile at him and he smiles back.
He hesitates, "I uh.."
"You what?"
He looks down for a second and looks back up at me. I blush and lean towards him.
"You mean yo-"
We are cut off by the door opening suddenly. I look at it and Uraraka is stood there.
"Hey you two, Shigaraki wants us all in the main room in under 5 minutes. He said it's important"
"Oh ok, thanks Uraraka," I say.
She nods and smirks, looking from me to Todoroki before leaving.
I look at Todoroki.
"So, I wonder what this could be"
"Yeah, well let's go find out," he says.
I nod and we leave to the main room.