Face Reveal (Chapter Two)

Ali's POV
I watched Liam as he pressed record.

"Hey guys this is our face reveals and my ALS ice bucket challenge!" Liam said.
"Hey, so... This is what we look like and yeah..." I say.

***

After Liam did the ice bucket challenge and we stopped recording we rendered it and each uploaded it to our channels. Then we waited for the comments, a lot of them were good things but there were some bad but I can deal with them. My and Liam's flight leaves in 6 hours so I take a nap.

***

I wake up 3 hours later and we both go into the car and drive to the airport. When we get to the airport there is 1 hour until our flight.
Eventually our flight got called and we boarded the plane. I can't wait to meet everyone and to know there reactions to the face reveal. I can't believe Pax is finally here and we are staying an extra week!

***

Liam/H's POV
"Flight landing in Seattle" I hear over the intercom.

We land and leave the plane. Ali and I go to luggage claim and get our suitcases. We find Bayani with Will and some guy I don't recognize.

"Hey H!" Bayani says.
"Hi bud!" Will says.
"Uncle Li!!!" The other guy says, I know who it is now.
"Graser!?!? You aren't ugly! You are actually good looking!" I say acting shocked.
"You finally know my secret." Graser says laughing.

We all get to Bayani's car and head to the Cube house. I can't wait to meet everyone else.