Explaining (Chapter Twent-eight)

Liam/H's POV
Ali wanted to know why I didn't tell her we had a brother so I guess it's time to explain.

"Okay well when we were little and he ran away we looked for him but couldn't find him anywhere. Then we heard of a kid stealing and threatening people we guessed it was him. I was only 6 but Mom and Dad told me to never mention him again. I never did. Today when I woke up I couldn't find you. I was about to call someone for help but then I saw I had a missed call, I thought it might be something about you so I answered it. It turned out to be someone telling me that Blake got out of jail today. I was thinking and thinking of what to do but then I got a text from you saying you were okay and that made me feel way better... By the way why did you have your phone, was he dumb enough to not take it away?" I say.
"Well actually he took, it away and when he was threatening me and got really close I could see my phone in his pocket and I could easily get it." She says.
"Well I guess Graser was right." I say
"What?"
"He said you were a good pick pocket and probably took it." I say.
"So he knows?" She asks.
"Yes."
"I'm going to go call him." She says going upstairs.

Ali's POV
"Hey Zach." I say.
"Hi, are you okay?"
"Yeah nothing happened the police made it just in time." I say.
"What happened?" He asked.

I explained to him.

"Well I'm glad to hear you are okay." He said.
"Yeah I'm glad I'm okay too." I say.
"Well I've got to go record my Cube for tomorrow. Love you."
"Love you too." I say and hang up.