Meeting the Guys (Chapter Three)

Ali's POV
We get to the Cube house and open the door. Everyone comes to greet us. We all exchange hugs. Everyone talked for a while and goofed around, soon I found myself speaking to Graser.

"Hey Ali."
"Hi Graser."
"You can call me Zach if you want."
"Sure Zach."

We talked for a while then soon everyone had to go to sleep. Bayani, Will (he is staying with Bayani) and Kermit left and we all went to bed.

***

When I woke up I went downstairs, nobody was up yet, it was around 7:30am. I started to pour some cereal when someone came up behind me, it was Graser.

"Good Morning." I say pouring my milk.
"Good Morning." He replies getting some food.

We both sit down and eat while watching TV. I look to see Graser staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask.
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to..."
"It's fine I just wanted to know."
"Ok, well there is something I wanted to tell you." He says.

Zach/Graser's POV
"Okay, well there is something I wanted to tell you." I say and instantly regret it.
"Ok what is it?" Ali replies.
"Well I wanted to tell you that I... Kind of maybe have... Have feelings for you." I say why did I just do that! I look away.
"Zach I think I might like you too." She says. "But aren't you like 24 and I'm 16." I didn't know she was 16 and I'm not 24 that is just a rumour.
"I am not 24 I am 17."
"You are 17!?!?" She sounds shocked.
"Yes why do you think my Mother is staying in a hotel?"
"Oh yeah... I think this can work out Zach." She said smiling.
"I do too."

~*~Author's Note~*~
Idk how old Graser is IRL but for the sake of the story he is 17. I actually think he might be around that age and just turned 18 but that is just my guess, I don't know for sure.