Letting the Fans Know (Chapter Twenty-Two)

Zach/Graser's POV
I'm on Twitter and I'm posting about the meetup, panel and we also got a signing time which is with H, Parker and I.
I look at the replies to the posts and everyone seems really happy/excited. Some were even saying that they were crying. (This is what I did, I cried for around 10 minutes because I was so happy for them.)

Liam/H's POV
I post the pictures with the information about the meetup, panel and signing. I still can't believe that this is actually happening, we actually have a panel at Pax East! I decide to look at all of the replies.

Bee's POV
I went to post about the meetup and panel. I am so excited for going to America and now we have a panel! This trip is going to be awesome!

Mitchel/Straub's POV
I walk to Bee's room to see what she is doing. I see her on her bed with her phone.

"What's up?" I ask.
"Just posting about the meetup and panel."
"Oh crap I should probably do that." I say pulling out my phone and post the details.

Mark/Dfield's POV
I posted about the meetup and panel and got some great replies. There were some people saying that they wish they could go. I wish that all of our fans could go but that isn't possible.

Parker's POV
I was at dinner with Lauren then I saw that everyone was posting about the meetup and panel or just the meetup. I decided I should probably post it as well so I posted the information about the meetup, panel and signing. There was a lot of people saying that I messed up the poster because I was the only one without a character and it was just the Mineplex M. Those comments made me laugh.

Sean/Grape's POV
I posted about the meetup and panel. Everyone seemed excited. I can't wait to see everyone again. It will be a lot of fun.

Brayden/Rusher's POV
I got home from school and checked Twitter. Everyone was tweeting about the meetup and panel. I decided to post about it and I am going to do my homework.

~*~Author's Note~*~
So this chapter doesn't effect the story I was just rushed and wanted to try to get something out. I might not have the time to post tomorrow but if I do it will probably be rushed as well. I also wanted to say that I changed my Wattpad name to MaddyMoose_.
~Maddy <3