Meetup and Panel (Chapter Twenty-five)

Ali's POV
We are at the meetup right now and meeting a bunch of fans. It is really fun and some people are giving us things which is really nice. I was smiling the whole time and so was everyone else.

Zach/Graser's POV
We are at the meetup and I look over at Ali, she looks like she is having a lot of fun, she is talking and goofing around with everyone. I'm happy to see she is enjoying herself.

***

The meetup is over and we all go out to eat then go to a movie. It was a fun day I can't wait until tomorrow.

***

I wake up and start getting ready for the panel today. It is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait.

Ali's POV
Since Dul and I aren't in the panel we are going to hang out today. Once everyone going to the panel left we went to the mall for shopping.

Zach/Graser's POV
We just finished the panel and it was a lot of fun. We answered a lot of good questions and goofed off a little too. I am happy we got the opportunity to do this and hope we can again at another convention some time.

~*~Author's Note~*~
I am thinking about writing another story. I will still be writing this one but I think I want to do another as well.
If I do, which Cube member do you want to be the main character?
~Maddy