Pax Day 2 (Chapter Seven)

Bee's POV
I feel kinda guilty for not telling Ali about Straub and I dating, me and Ali are best friends and tell eachother everything but Straub wants to wait until tomorrow at the meetup. I guess it isn't too far away.

Zach/Graser's POV
I want people to know about me and Ali. I am scared of what H will do... His best friend dating his sister wouldn't be so good in his eyes. I think I should talk to Ali about telling him so when we tell everyone else he doesn't go crazy.

Ali's POV
I kinda want tell the cube members about me and Zach. I'm just so scared of what Liam will do, and how he will react. I mean it is his best friend dating his little sister. Plus he thinks Zach is 24 that is why I thought he was before because Liam told me. Oh my god I need to talk to Graser.

"Hey Zach." I say walking into his room and closing the door.
"Hey." He says kissing my cheek.
"I want to tell everyone about us." I say.
"I do too but I think we should tell H first so he doesn't freak in front of everyone."
"Yeah good idea... Want to tell him now." I ask.
"Sure."

We walked into H's room and closed the door.

Liam/H's POV
I was getting ready for the 2nd day of pax when Ali and Graser came into my room and closed the door.

"Liam we are going to tell you something... Please don't get mad." Ali says with fear in her voice.
"Umm... Okay." I say confused.
"Well... I am... Well we are... Graser and I are dating." She said.

I promised I wouldn't get angry... Isn't Graser 24?

"I have questions. I will try not to hurt you." I say.
"Umm. Okay." Graser replies.
"First aren't you 24?" I ask.
"No that is a rumour I am actually 17." He replied.

That made me feel better.

"Okay. Second how long has this been a thing?" I ask.
"Well when we first got here I told her I liked her and she liked me back."

I just sat there thinking for a while.

"Umm. Third, why did you, how long have you liked Ali?" I ask.
"Well, I fell in love with her when we were recording then she came in your room wanting pizza, I fell in love with her sense of humour, I fell in love with her laugh, I fell in love with personality, I fell in love with how you can talk to her for so long it never gets boring, I fell in love with every single part of her inside and out. I really love her Liam please don't take her away from me." He finished. That is the first time he has used my actual name... He actually called me Liam. He fell in love with every single little thing about her he could think of.
"You really do love her." I say.
"I do, I really do."
"Ok I just want Ali to tell me something. Why and when did you fall in love with him?"
"Well, when I heard you were making videos with a guy name Graser10 on YouTube me being me I looked him up. His personality is amazing, his laugh is so contagious. Then when I actually started to talk to him I fell in love. I love the way he talks to me, I love the way he says my name, I love that when I am sad he is the only one other than you that can make me smile and laugh again. I guess you could say I love everything about him, and if you said that it would be true." Ali said.
"Well I'm okay with it then."
"Omg thank you so much!" Ali says and hugs me then Graser.
"Thanks bud." Graser says.
"Anytime you ugly robot, you do need help with girls anyways." I say and we laugh.

We all go to pax after that. We did miss a little bit while talking about Ali and Graser but it was still a fun day. We got a lot of fun and goofy pictures with fans and talked with some for a while. And tomorrow we meet even more fans.

Ali's POV
I am so happy that H is okay with me and Graser dating. Graser and I decided to tell everyone that we are dating at the Cube meetup. I can't wait, especially since we have been getting shipped for a while as #Grali for a while now. This is going to be so much fun.

~*~Author's Note~*~
I didn't do really anything about Pax in this so far but the main thing in this is the meetup anyway. I kinda wanted Graser to get punched but I could work it out correctly so I did this instead. I hope you enjoyed so far.
~xoxo Maddy