Christmas (Chapter Eighteen)

Ali's POV
Tomorrow is Christmas. I have all of the gifts I bought for H in my room right now because he always tries to guess what I got him by looking at the box and is usually right. For the Cube members I put a gift of gold block and things like that at everyone's houses.

***

I wake up and it is Christmas morning. I go to walk out of my room to see that Liam is already up and on the phone. He waves and passes me the phone.

"Hello." I say not knowing who it is.
"Merry Christmas!" Zach says.
"Merry Christmas!" I reply.
"Having a good day?"
"I just woke up you idiot." I say laughing. "You probably did too."
"Yeah just an hour ago." He says.
"Yeah exactly." I say.
"Well I will let you start your Christmas." He says.
"Ok talk to you later?" I ask.
"For sure." He replies.
"Love you."
"Love you too."

He hangs up and I pass Liam back his phone and we go to open presents.

***

We finished opening the presents and I am happy with things I got. Zach apparently sent me something too so I opened it. It was another charm for the bracelet he got me but this one was the Triforce, we are such nerds. Liam and I went to Chipotle for supper. (Big Surprise!) We just treated the day like a regular day and everyone from the Cube did a big group event. It was a lot of fun. I can say I had a good Christmas. I talk to Zach for the rest of the evening and then go to sleep around midnight or later.

~*~Author's Note~*~
This was a crappy chapter and didn't really have any impact on the story but I wanted to add something so it didn't skip a bunch of time. Also sorry that this was a little late, it is 11:00pm for me right now and I usually have the chapters put around 6:00pm. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!
~Maddy