Introduction

Alaina's POV
Well my name is Alaina but my friends call me Ali for short. I'm 16 and my older brother Liam is 21. I live with him now. When I was 12 and Liam was 18 our Father died in a car accident, as for our Mother she died when I was 4 from cancer, it was so hard but I managed to go through with it. It is hard with your Mother dieing when you are young because it is like you don't have anyone to look up to. When it happened I wanted to be just like my brother Liam. I did whatever he did and we actually got along. Now Liam has a YouTube channel for gaming and so do I. Liam's is Hbomb94 and mine is AlainaBelle19. Liam has a lot of subscribers and is part of a group called the Cube SMP. I play with the group a lot and we are all going to Pax Prime together! Pax is only in a month and a half so Liam and I have to do a face reveal soon. I don't want to do it but I want my friends and fans to know what I look like before Pax. Liam and I haven't shared any info about our selfs except for our names and that we live in Chicago. I don't want to share anything else but I would have to eventually.

~*~Author's Note~*~
So here is another story! My schedule for this is going to be everyday and as usual if I miss a day then I will have a double upload. I hope you guys will enjoy the book!
~xoxo Maddy <3