A Second Date? (Chapter Fourteen)

Zach/Graser's POV
I wanted to hang out just Ali and I today so I decided we should go on a second date. Our first date wasn't really a real date, it was more of a let's go to breakfast date, because that is exactly what happened.

"Hey Ali." I say as I walk into he room.
"Hey Zach."
"I was wondering if you would want to go out later." I say.
"Sure, like where."
"That's a surprise." I say. "6:00pm?"
"Sure..." She said sounding confused.
"Ok bye." I say and walk out the door.

***

It is 5:50pm and we are ready to go. We decided to walk to the destination. We were both wearing everyday clothes because we don't like really fancy dates and stuff. We get to a field full of flowers with a blanket with a basket on it. The sun starts to set, we sit down and I open the basket.

Ali's POV
We get to a field full of flowers with a blanket and basket on it. Then the sun starts to set and we sit down. Zach opens the basket and in side is pizza.

"Pizza seriously?" I say.
"Yep nothing better than pizza!" He says taking a bite. I roll my eyes.
"You sure are something." I say.
"And you love me!" He yells.
"Ouch that was a little to loud, I don't love you anymore!" I jokingly say turning away from him.
"Oh... nobody loves the robot." He says pretending to be sad but ends up laughing.

We just goof around for the rest of the night. We get home at around 9:00pm and both fell asleep on the couch.