Pax Day One (Chapter Six)

Ali's POV
I wake up and look at the time. It is 7:30am and we pax starts at 9:00am. I get up and put on a blue crop top with high waisted shorts and some converse, I apply my makeup which is only concealer and mascara. I wake everyone else up and we all get ready to go.

***

When we arrive at Pax we all split up into groups. Liam, Sean (Grape), Brayden (Rusher), and Ryan (Dolphin) in one group, Zach (Graser), Bee, Mitchell (Straub), and I in another, and everyone else in the last.
As we were walking around I noticed Bee and Straub holding hands.

"Umm Graser look." I whisper so only he can hear and point at them.
"What?" He whispers back.
"They are holding hands are they a thing or..."
"I don't know should we ask?"
"No we will let them tell us when they are ready."

We walk around and meet some fans. Soon the day is over and we all go back to the house. I can't get Bee and Straub out of my head. Should I ask Bee? No if they are they must be waiting. I understand since me and Graser are keeping our relationship a secret. I just can't help but wonder...

~*~Author's Note~*~
Sorry this is late I was really busy yesterday and didn't have a chance to write anything. Another chapter will be out later today and it will be longer.
~Maddy