Surprise (Chapter Five)

~*~Author's Note~*~
Double upload because I really felt like it! ;)
<3

Zach/Graser's POV
I woke up and went downstairs to see just Ali up again. I went behind her and put my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. She hit my arm again.

"You really have to stop doing that!" I say.
"And you really have to stop kissing me!" She whispered.
"Do you love me today?" I ask.
"No." She says.
"Well I guess I will kiss you until you do." I whisper and peck her lips.
"Ok ok I love you!" She replies.
"Good." I say and she rolls her eyes at me.
"What to go out for breakfast?" She asks.
"Yeah sure." I reply and we both go and get ready.

When we are done we go walk to a restaurant down the street.

"So is this a date?" I ask.
"If you want it to be." She smiles.

We walk into the building and order our food. We talk and goof around until the waiter comes with our food.

"Here you go." Says the waiter winking at Ali.
"Thanks." We both say.

We finish the meal and go to pay.

"Hey can I have your number?" The waiter asks Ali.
"Why would you need my number?" She asks annoyed.
"So we can go out sometime." He say getting closer to her.
"Umm how about no. I already have a boyfriend." She says.
"He doesn't have to know." He replies.
"This is my boyfriend." She says kissing my cheek.
"You could do better." He says.
"Oh shut up! He is better than you will ever be!" she says giving him the money and we walk out.

"So I'm your boyfriend now eh?" I say.
"Do you want to be?"
"Yeah but I wanted to be the one to ask you." I say.
"Ok then ask me." She says.
"Ok. Ali would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask kissing her cheek with my hands around her waist from behind.
"No." She says.
"What?"
"Just kidding. Yes I would love to."
"Great. We should probably get back to the house."

We walked pack to the house and when we walked in nobody was awake yet. We went to wake them up since it is 9:00am and we have to be at the airport at 11:00am. We eventually get them up and call Bayani and Will to come over. Kermit is staying home for now to help his girlfriend. Once everyone is ready we head to the airport in 2 cars Bayani, Will and Grape in one and Ali, H, and I in the other.

***

We get to the airport and go to meet everyone. We see Bee and Straub first they come up hand in hand over to us.

"Just date already!" Ali says to them.
"Actually we are." Bee says blushing.
"Aww so cute!" TYBZI says from behind.
"TYBZI!" We say and everyone exchanges hugs.

Soon everyone has arrived and we all head off. Straub, Bee, TYBZI, Parker, Brayden, Ryan, and Mitch were in with Ali, H, and I and the rest were in the other car.
When we got home we let everyone get settled in there rooms and then called everyone into the living room.

"So everyone I have a big announcement." I start. "Alaina, would you like to join the Cube SMP?" I finish.
"Yes yes yes!" She says coming over and hugging me, then proceeding to hug everyone else.

We all good off for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is Pax and I can't wait.