You and me

Kendall's POV

I put on my peach dress and did my hair and make up. Before leaving for the ball I looked myself up and down trying to find something wrong with my outfit.

I leisurely walked out of my room down the stairs and to the ballroom with a little pep in my step.

I opened the grand doors my heart jolting out of my chest this was my first ball I was ecstatic.

Waltzing in I sat down at a table with Maddie , Kamryn , and Chloe.

" OMG did you see the prince he is so cute " chloe squealed you could tell she was losing her mind.

" Chloe chill your at a ball remember act mature and your age " Maddie scolded Rolling her eyes.

Sometimes I forget why am I friends with her but then I remember for the favoritism and the solos and opportunities, but it never pays off I know it's sad but you do whatever to be at the top.

" Ooh Kendall look who's staring at you " chloe cooed.

Maddie turned around to see if it was true and then turned back around and glared at me.

It's not my fault he's staring or that he thinks I'm cute or whatever he's starring at , oh god do I have something on my face.

I reached up and touched my face but nothing was there , I brought my attention back to my squealing friend and gave her the ' really are serious ' face.

And she gave me the ' of course I'm serious he is so into you now go talk to him face ' at least I think that's what that meant.

" He's not staring at me he's just causally looking at all of us " I beamed

" Yeah he's also looking for his sister the fairy so they can go ride across a rainbow on a magical unicorn " Kamryn snapped with sarcasm.

" I heard the words magical unicorn and I thought maybe I should stop by and see what all this talk is about unicorns " the prince stated.

" Uh well ya see we're just talking the the uśe " Chloe stumbled.

" I see " the prince stated confusion taking over his face.

" I'm prince Joshua but you can call me Josh".

" Well then Josh can you show me the way to the refreshments " Maddie stated.

" Right this way milady " josh flirted.

I rolled my eyes who knew princes could be players.

" I'm leaving now " Kamryn said wrinkling her nose in a disgusted way.

She obviously doesn't want to hang out with us.

" Should you lovely ladies like some crab puff " a deep voice asked.

I turned around to see a handsome servant boy around my age with a tray of crab puffs.

" Of course I'll have some, what about you K you want some" chloe chirped ?

I nodded slowly still in a puzzled state because of this stranger in front of me.

He slipped some of orderers on our plates and waltzed off.

I turned back around in my seat to see Maddie and josh were back but instead of interacting with Maddie he was interacting with Chloe.

I sent a puzzled look in Maddie's direction and she shrugged and mouthed the words ' not my type '.

I sat shocked everyone is Maddie's type and when I say everyone I mean everyone nerds, jocks, loners , and especially princes.

I most of looked more shocked than I thought because she tilted her head and just facial expressions said it ' you look surprised '.

I shake it off and turn to Chloe and when I turn there's no Chloe.

" Oh yeah they left like 2 minutes ago but why so you seem so surprised " Maddie asked?

" Maddie you go out with everyone and anyone why wouldn't you date a prince " I stated.

" Cause "

" Cause isn't a answer "

" Yes it is "

" No it's not "

" Yes"

"No , I'm not arguing anymore " I yelled.

I stood up abruptly and someone bumped into me next thing I know I'm on the floor with some strange person on top of me. and then I look up into the eyes of the servant boy we saw earlier.

" I'm so sorry " I pleaded.

" You have crab puff in your hair " he laughed.

I gazed at him puzzled he was laughing he wasn't angry he probably didn't care.

" Get off the floor " the queens high pitched voice shrieked "your freaking out my guests ".

" Yes your majesty " the servant and I said in unison.

" You are a disgrace " she screamed angrily pointing at me " laying on the floor with a servant is disrespectful I should have known though your arrogant and bratty and you don't think about anyone but yourself now leave the ball right now ".

I stood frozen from shock, confusion , but mostly fear it took over my body and I couldn't move.

" Move now " she snapped.

I finally processed what she was saying and I sprinted out the door.

1 hour later
--------------

I lay in my bed wondering why is it always me that gets blamed why me I try so hard but always fail.

My thoughts interrupted by my door being unlocked I sat up abruptly to see the handsome servant walk in.

" You didn't eat so I thought I'd bring you food " he said.

I didn't think about it until now but I was really hungry.

" Thank you "

" And what's your name " I asked?

" The names Zach " he replied.

" Well thank you Zach for the food would you like to stay ".

" If the queen caught we would be dead " he replied " but I'll stay ".

I grinned and motioned him over to sit with at my small coffee table.

" So I heard your a dancer auditioning is that right "he asked.

" That's correct " I beamed proudly.

" Well we should get more comfortable with each other then ".

" You and me maybe " I said.

" I think your gonna do great ".

I blushed and he could obliviously tell so he lifted my chin up and moved some of my hair out of the way then he slowly inched in closer and closer until our lips met in a passionate kiss.

I stared at him shocked and whole time I wondered what am I doing I'm not the kind of girl that meets someone and kisses them but at the same time it felt so right and eventually I let go of my emotions and busted melted into the kiss.

He pulled away and stared at me with his gorgeous eyes full of worry " I'm sorry I didn't know came over me I just "..........

And I cut him off with a short kiss on the lips to show him it was okay.

" So "he said "you and ".

" Definitely " I replied.