I'll miss you

Kendall POV

We gathered in the auditorium waiting are turn for exacusion, no I'm just kidding we're waiting to see who is going home next.

" Gather around midgets it's time to see who will go and who will stay " the queen cackled.

I stood frozen lost in time I was so scared I didn't want to go home, great I blabbering again breathe Kendall breathe.

" Nia I'm sorry but today is not your day " the queen mimicked Baby

Nia stood strong and turned to all of us she looked straight into my eyes and broke down crying " K it's your time take this chance make me proud " nia whispered.

I nodded my head and nia walked off " wait nia i'll miss you " I whispered "we'll all miss you nia Chloe piped in joining me in the parlor.

" I'll miss you to, all of you" nia beamed.

After Chloe left I stood frozen once again waiting I don't know what I was waiting for maybe a sign a sign saying I'm meant to be here I'm meant to be the best.

After awhile Zach came out and sat down in the parlor with me " what you doing " he asked.

" Waiting ".

" For what "?

" I honestly don't know " I answered.

" That's why I love you "

" Well I am easy to love ".

" When you find out what your looking for come tell me " he gave me a kiss goodbye and I'm guessing went to bed.

" I miss you already " I whispered.