First round auditions

Mackenzie's POV

"Listen up children the first round will actually easiest round of your experience" the queen stated loudly.

I nodded my head in agreement as she started walking down the line, it felt like my first day here.

She looked displeasingly at Kendall's Leo she obviously did not like the mesh, she thinks you need to be all covered up.

Next she examined chloe she tried finding something to hate but you could tell she couldn't.

Asia was next and I thinks Asia's Leo blinded the queen with all the pizzaz.

With me she glanced glared moved on literally I was disappointed.

And the rest of the girls where ok with there outfits.

" So today I will examine your past accomplishments and you will answer some questions".

" Up first is Mackenzie " she bellowed.

I slouched in disapproval but reluctantly held my head high and barred myself for the witch herself.

" Mackenzie it says here that you've been in a total of four music videos and have your own album is that true " the queen stares clearly impressed by my achievements. she nodded her head and shoos me away bringing Maddie up next.

" Maddie you've been in four music videos and guests tarred in Austin ally and that's just the beginning "

Maddie smiles brightly " yes ma'am that's all true" .

" Kamryn it doesn't say much but it does say your a junior Olympian title holder ".

" Nia your recording your first song and you've been in three music videos ".

" Kendall your a title holder and two music video" the sighs in exhaustion.

Kendall's shoulders slump " miss I've been on the cover of a magazine or two " she speak up.

" Don't talk to your elders like that I know what I'm do..... oh that's right here nnever mind

" Asia you had your own show danced at some big places clearly your qualified" .

" Chloe lead role in a music video lots of titles that's it " the queen states bored.

" Girls that's all for today ok see you tomorrow night for dinner ".

I really thought unimpressed the queen but who knows.

Kendall's POV

Once I get up to my door my feet are and my legs are shaking, but it's worth it because when I open my door I see Zach.

" Surprise" he shouts running up to me and embracing me in a hug.

" How'd it go was she mean ".

" She Always mean " I state in a duh tone.

" I think I did ok but not as good as Maddie of course" I roll my eyes annoyed at my poor attitude.

" I could make your night better" Zach says lowering his voice.

I squirm in my spot on my bed nervous and not knowing what's going on.

Instantly Zach is attacking my lips with kisses and visa versa.

Things started getting intense and became a make out session I didn't know exactly were this was going but thought I did.

" Zach... za...... Zach " I mumbled finally I shoved him off of me.

" I'm not ready for that " I said examining my feet not wanting him to see my face.
He blushed " ahh Kendall I don't know what your talking about " and I knew he was telling the truth now it was my turn to blush.
He lifted my chin were I was staring right into his eyes he gave me a quick peck " I'm sorry Kendall K , I didn't mean to embarrass you ".

" We can't do stuff like that kissing anything we'll get caught " I replied.

" I under stand can we still do this and he leaned in and kissed me I fell on my side facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled close to him " I love you" I mumble

" Love you to ".

Not bad day for first round auditions.