Caught red handed

Maddie's POV

I walked up to Kendall's room before auditions I was thinking maybe we could get breakfast.

But little did I know I would get a much better treat, Kendall and Zach cuddling together on Kendall's bed both passed out.

I snuck out extra quietly. I couldn't let them do this and not get in trouble now could I.

Kendall's POV

I woke up to creeks of the stairs snapping my head to the right mortified at what I saw, Zach fast asleep me on his lap.

I had to do something what if that was the queen I would be kicked out of the running for the dancer.

I struggled to get out of Zach's grip he was to strong the lazy oaf wouldn't even wake up.

" O my heavens what is going on in here " the queen growled.

" I...I....I can explain miss " I stuttered.

Suddenly Zach woke up still half asleep " good morning babe " he yawned kissing my cheek.

I sat there not moving not breathing and he noticed, he slightly turned his head and stood up instantly.

It epically failed though because stumbled onto my bed and I went down to right on top of him.

" I'm waiting " the queen interrupted.

We just laid in position we were in bracing ourselves for the long lecture and punishment.

And she just starts rambling about our mistakes we made and blah blah blah bla blah.

1) we are unsupervised
2) employees and dancers are not supposed to interact
3) do I see the shorts I'm wearing
4) awkward positions
5) lying to everyone

" You know what I'll let the other girls decide what your punishment should be" she smirked.

Me and Zach slumped down the stairs hand in hand ready for what fate might wait us.

" Girls what should there punishment be for lying to us ".

Chloe opened her mouth but Maddie interrupted.

" I think Kendall should have to forfeit the audition , what if she's lying about other stuff to " Maddie gleamed.

Why is she so happy right now.

" I disagree Maddie yes they lied but its because they love each other and when comes to love nothing else matters" chloe sighed dreamingly then frowned.

" Well if nothing else matters why is she in auditions in the first place " Maddie sneered.

" Because Maddie she wants a chance at something something big you get all the chances maybe Kendall K wants a shot maybe we all want a shot " Mackenzie piped up.

" Yolo girl sit " the queen demanded gesturing with her hand.

" Yes ma'am ".

Kamryn suddenly started clapping but stopped as soon as Maddie jabbed her in the rib cage.

Everyone nodded in agreement to what Mackenzie and Chloe said.

" Everyone just calm down , fine Kendall K I let you off the hook but just because I had I standards for you ".

" But I just want to know why my son " the queen pleaded.

I let go of Zach's hand my hands feeling clammy all of sudden. My mouth went dry my breath hitched in my throat.

You could gasps from around the room rise into air lingering their mocking me.

She had to be kidding!!!!