Look at me

Maddie's POV

I'm on a plane right now sitting with my BFFS Kendall and Kamryn , Kamryn and I surrounded Kendall so we can see her play flappy bird.

" Ahh Maddie you made me die " Kendall whined.

" No I didn't "

" Yes you did "

" How "

" You bumped my arm and I died ".

Before I could say anything else Chloe poked her head from behind and asked really annoyed

" Would you to cry babies be quiet ".

" She started it " me and Kendall said simultaneously.

" Nu uh " we both snapped.

" Ugh I tried " Chloe grunted.

" Maddie come see this " Abby said.

I went over not wanting to upset miss Abby.

"Look out the window and get a taste of England " Abby demanded.

I could see from my seat but miss Abby always favors me more than the other girls , its not my fault I can't control miss Abby no one can.

I look out the window and see Big Ben , the London eye , and several other London artifacts.

People drove on the opposite side of the street , wore different clothes , and did many other unusual things that you don't see in America.

And then I saw it , the England palace where I might dance , mean will dance.

" Now don't disappoint me Maddie " Abby warned. I gulped and nodded my head feeling a little dizzy on the way back to my seat.

" Coaches pet " Chloe mumbled.

I turned around and glared at Chloe warning her not to mess with me , that made her shut up.

Next thing I knew we were on the ground , I walked off the plane getting my first taste of luxury.

England it's time to look at me.