What the heck!!!!!!!

Chloe's POV

I watched uneasily as josh strutted off a sly grin on his, should I hate him, should I go up to him wrap my arms around and beg him not to do it. Because even though I didn't want to admit it I knew exactly what he was going to do, and I was scared.

Josh's POV

I know I left chloe in an uncomfortable position, but I have to do this. Ok I don't have to but I want to don't ask me why that's my business.

Kendall's POV

I sat on my bed reading fault in our stars. I just started but I'm already in love with it. I heard a bitter knock on my door that caused me to literally jump out of my skin.

I stood carefully and shuffled over to the door, I opened it slightly to see the one and only Josh. I slammed the door in his face but I think I caught his fingers because he let out a little squeak.

" Can I come in " he asked sharply. "No" I stated blandly.

He shoved past me into my room and stood there, what a jerk he doesn't have the right to barge into my room and just stand there.

" I need to tell you something " he mumbled.

" What is it " I spat.

" This " he leaned in and kissed me with so much pressure I thought he was going to kill me. I tried my best but he was a lot stronger than I am. Next thing I knew I was shoved against a wall my arms pinned at my sides.

" What the heck is going on in here " I turned my head as much as I could to see a disheveled Zach.

" Zahhhh " I mumbled still trying to shove Josh off me " it's not what it loos ike " I tried my best to say.

Zach looked down to see Josh holding me back so I couldn't get away " Josh let my girlfriend go " Zach screamed.

Josh finally let go and turned away from me " same time tomorrow babe " he smirked. " What the heck are you talking about" I spat.

Zach stomped over to and wrapped his arms around me " this is my girl if you're looking for a fight a i'll give you a fight butD not right here in front of her ".

" Hey I'm not looking for trouble just a little revenge before I'm tied down " he smirked and strutted off.

" What the heck " me and Zach said in unison.