Tell me the trurh

Zach's POV

I turned my head slightly to state at Kendall her head was tilted down her eyes refusing to look back up at me.

" Kendall tell me the truth what was going on " I soothed.

" I...I opened my do..or an..d he he bar..ged in an... bahhhhhh" she bawled. I tried to reach out and grab her in a hug but she moved to quickly I couldn't grab her.

" Kendall I can help but you have to tell me what happened ".

" I told you he came in and started kissing me I couldn't control him " she sobbed.

Now she decided to cuddle up to me and cry into my shirt " K I need to go take care of something " I stated.

I lifted her up and laid her on her bed " don't leave me " she mumbled. " I'll be right back I promise I won't let anything like that ever happen to you again ".

I walked out and right there in front of my face was Josh I grabbed his shirt and punched in the face " why would you do that to my girlfriend " u screamed.

" To get back at you " he snapped back.

" I've done nothing to you " I shot back kneeing his gut " what about Chloe what is she going to think about this " I yelled.

" She knows " he mumbled " please don't tell her about it though I have no feelings for Kendall my heart is with Chloe ".

" Then why were you kissing her " I screamed.

" I already told you to get back at you " he pleaded.

" Just promise I will never happen again ".

" I promise " he said " truce ".

" Truce ".

" Now tell me the truth about Chloe " I smirked.

" Ahh were do I begin, how about how I'm so in love with her ".

" Are you dating her man " I said laughing.

" Oh crap I gotta go " he shrieked.

I laughed so hard I almost fell down the stairs I'm glad he told me the truth.