Lost and alone

Kendall POV

I'm sitting in my chair in the auditorium with Zach by my side holding my hand, I was nervous even though I had a feeling deep down in my gut that Maddie was going to get the part.

" And the winner that will receive the part of the dancer will be Maddie Ziegler " the queen announced.

Maddie walked up slowly with her head hung low when she got to the stage and took the microphone

" I resign from the competition " Maddie blurted.

" Umm what " the queen mumbled.

" I'm giving my position to the runner up I do not wish to fulfill the roll of the dancer " Maddie said slowly.

" very well then guess the runner up would be Mackenzie Ziegler ".

" But I'm giving chloe lukasik a roll as a ballerina in an upcoming performance of swan lake at the great hall Britain's most famous theater ".

" And Kendall can you sing at my grandsons christening I'd like someone like family to be there to share this special moment ".

I beamed she was talking to me right me Kendall Vertes the one who she said was ordinarily and gave the smallest room to the one who she showed no appreciation to.

I nodded my head yes and Zach wrapped his arm around me " hey Kendall what happens when you go back to America " I froze. I didn't think about that.

After ceremony
------------------

" Zach wait I need to talk to you now " I said commanding him. He freezes and spun on a heel and strut over to me.

" What " he stated.

" Zach please understand after the christening I'm leaving ".

" And what am I supposed to do Kendall sit around waiting for you to come back" Zach spat.

" Well Josh is going with Chloe to the states " I spat glaring him down.

" And you think there gonna last " he shot back.

" It doesn't matter Zach he loves her do you love me " I shouted.

" Well .... I guess ".

" Save it Zach just shut up " I yelled.

" Kendall wait I' ll ".

" I hate you Zach Torres ".

I ran out of the castle through the gardens past guards into the coldness of the village.

I found a wall and cried my heart out a few villagers walked by and stared but I don't care right. I thought I had everything but now it's falling apart.

I'm just lost and alone.