Flirting catasterfie

Chloe's POV

Today we are going on stroll around the town (and when I say we I mean Maddie, Kamryn, Kendall, some boy, josh , and me.

The tension is high as we turn the curb of the stoned path and I can feel everyone body heat ( nervous ).

I turn my head slightly to see Maddie staring at the guy I roll my it's typical Maddie always flirting.

" So guys This is Zach we met last night at the ball " Kendall said.

" Well Zach I'm Maddie " she cocked her eyebrow in flirtatious way.

I scolded her for all we know this dude could be with Kendall. Probably not though.

I got so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize that I started holding hands with josh.

I guess he didn't realize either because I looked down alarmed and at the same time we pulled away , but I saw a glimmer of disappointment in his face.

" So what do you do Zach " Maddie questioned while shoving herself against him.

He squirmed away and scooted to frazzled looking Kendall, he mumbled something in her ear and she smiled but it faded when she glanced at Maddie.

" Hey wanna go somewhere " josh whispered in my ear. It was so close to my face I felt electricity sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded in approval and snuck away with my mysterious prince.

" God chloe, I have to tell you something " he looked straight at me and crashed his lips on mine it was smooth at first but soon turned into a makeout session.

I came for air " so what does this make us " I mumbled.

" I don't know, I've never been tied down before " he stated.

I stared at the wall so I was a faze that he doesn't want , unless he want kiss.

I stood charged at him and smacked him so hard you could see my dainty fingers on his face.

I turned and ran back to the group nearly in tears but I refused to cry I am stronger than that.

" So Zach how about Friday " Maddie purred.

" O MY GOD " Kendall screamed instantly kissing Zach , he immediately responded with passion while Maddie stood baffled and speechless.

" Kendall is my girlfriend " Zach cheered punching his fists in the air just to be surprised that no one else was smiling.

" When " Maddie grumbled.

" Last night after his shift " Kendall said immediately regretting by covering her mouth.

" What do mean shift " Maddie questioned.

" I'm a servant for the queen " Zach admitted.

" K you could get serious trouble for this you know we're no supposed to date employes of the queen you get quicked out '' stated evilly.

" I don't care I love him " Kendall said.

Maddie froze " L... l..ov....e ".

Great here we go

" fine have your love its not even worth it " and with that she stomped off.

This was definitely a dating catasterfie.