Bye bye

Mackenzie POV

It's been 4 hours sense our first real audition for this job and here I am comforting my best friend who thought she was going to go home today because she fell.

" I blew Kenzie I blew it " she bawled. " No you didn't other than that little wobble you were amazing " I soothed.

" Ha a little wobble I toppled over faster than dominos " she laughed.

I smiled at her knowing that I was making her feel better thus doing my job as a best friend.

" Kenzie you always make me feel better ". I was about to respond but a crackling sound came over the intercom " girls get down stairs " the queen barked.

I rolled my eyes trying to get Asia to laugh but it just made her annoyed " come hot shot lets see what cranky pants wants " I said sarcastically.

We walked down the steps skipping a few at a time until we reached the bottom where we stood sullenly.

" Girls the person who I will be sending home is Kamryn " we all gasped Kamryn was a favorite at least it seemed like it " your probably wondering why well I've seen those exact same steps you did for 50 years I want something new fresh but still classical ".

Kamryn nodded her head tears welling up in her eyes I ran up to her and have her a big hug " we'll miss you Kam " I soothed.

Everyone else walked up to hug her good bye except Maddie she stood back in the crowd. I guess she was waiting for everyone else to come down.

Finally Maddie walked up to Kamryn "I guess being my friend so you could get ahead didn't pay off ". Kamryn moved uncomfortably " well worth a shot am I right ".

Chloe stepped forward to Maddie and placed her hand on her shoulder " Maddie you don't need fake friends you have me " by now tears are pouring down from Maddie's face "your my friend to Chloe " Maddie bawled.

" Just like old times " chloe stated.

" Just like old times " Maddie repeated.

I turned to Kamryn and spat " bye bye wanna be ".

Asia gave a high five and a booty bump " see you got all worked up for nothing " I giggled.

" Your right I should listen to more often " she stated sarcastically. And laughed ; no doubt this is my real best friend.