*Request Bbygirlkai*

Hey stranger
Kaila
Throwing a pillow at his head my hands shake as my heart thumbs like crazy. "Who. Is. The bitch on your fucking lap!?" I hold up my phone in his face pressing it to his nose.

He pushed it away from his face frowning down at me. "I already told you she was a fucking stripper. There are clubs with those." He yelled back making the vain on his head pulse. "Why are you bugging like damn it's not like I'm fucking cheating on you?"

Chuckling bitterly I walk up standing in front of him. "Oh I don't know maybe because that's the same bitch that I caught all in yo yellow face at the fucking studio and at yo damn video shoot and while I went to visit my sister you had the bitch in our house." His face went hard. "Yeah remember I caught you two in the kitchen. Right so don't tell me she's just some damn stripper because clearly she's more than that if you can't stay away from the hoe."

"See you so damn childish why she gotta be all that. You don't even know her." He defending her now?

"Maybe because she's sleeping with my boyfriend! She knows you have someone at home and still decides to press her plastic water balloon ass tits all on you and of course your no good ass just lets it happen!!" I shove him back.

"Keep your hands off me Kai I'm serious." He clenched his jaw looking away from me.

"Oh oh ok so you can tell me hands of but not that hoe? Fine Chris I'm done with this shit ass relationship." My eyes tear up. Damn hormones. "Do you enjoy putting me threw shit and just stressing me out? I'm having your child and you still do this dumb shit."

Gathering my things I leave out slamming the door. He didn't even come after me.
*5months*
Chris
Walking threw the mall my new girl on my arm. I look at all the ass walking around her. Saturday is always the best day to come threw the mall. All the bad bitches be here looking for shit to wear at some party they going to tonight. A group of thick ones walk by getting my attention. My girl hit my chest when I was caught looking back. I just looked at her like I was doing nothing wrong. Technically that's true...she's not my girl officially.

"Oh baby lets go in here." She jumped pulling me into some store.

I sigh putting my shades on slouching in a chair. She walks around picking up any and everything her eyes land on. Walking in front of me she hand arms full of clothes. "You done?"

"No baby I have to try them on. I'll only be a second."

"Yeah you only getting one of those dresses." I mumbled taking my phone out.

"What? Why I've been good and I gave you head this morning and on our way here. The lease you can do is let me have what I want." She pouts talking in this annoying ass high voice that make the hair on my neck stand and not in the good way.

"Ok ok just stop fucking talking. Why did I leave her for you?"

"Because I'm better than her in every way possible." She smirked.

Laughing I slouch down more. "Yeah right keep telling yourself that baby. Hurry up before I leave yo ass here."

She pouts storming in one of the changing rooms. As I'm playing a game on my phone I hear a familiar voice and baby whines.

"Let's see what we can find mommy. You like this Issa?" She held up the shirt to the baby sitting in a stroller.

When did she have a baby? We broke up like six months ago. 0_0 oh shit she was pregnant when we broke up. Damn must've forgot.

She walks threw the store laughing and talking to the baby. From where I was sitting she is one adorable baby. I can't believe this. Why didn't she tell me I she had my child....unless she's not mine. No way Kai was the most loyal girl I've ever had.

They came closer still looking at clothes. The baby looked at me smiling chewing on one of those baby ring things. She threw it my way giggling and clapping. I got a good look at her...yeah that's my baby. Picking up the toy I clear my throat lifting my shades straightening my clothes.

"Excuse me your daughter dropped this."

"Oh thank-" she turns looking at me. "Chris?" He face scrunched up.

"What's up? You've been nice I see." I look down at the baby who was already looking at me. I tickled her stomach making her squeal and giggling. She grabbed tight on my finger lifting it trying to put my finger in her mouth.

"No no baby we don't know where those fingers have been." She pushed me away putting the pacifier in her mouth. "Her name is Issa Megan Brown."

"She's beautiful. I'm glad you gave her my name."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah look we gotta go if you want to be in her life just let my mom know."

"Why don't I just let you know? You got the same number right?" I take my phone back out.

"No and no we don't need any kind of communication that is unless you've don some growing up and your ready to be a father to my child." She rolled her eyes turning the stroller going to walk out the store.

"Our child Kai and of course I've grown up. Come on it's been some months you still mad baby?" I grab her arm to stop her.

"Don't touch me Christopher." she picked my hand off her. I smirked looking over her. she got thick.

"Baby I'm done." My girl came hugging up on me. "Aww look at the baby and the fat mommy." She laughed. "Damn girl baby fat went to all the wrong places."

I chuckled a little coughing to cover it. The look on Kai face told me she heard that. "You wanna tell your whore to watch her mouth before it's made bigger than her fake ass?"

I chuckled shrugging. "Don't be so sensitive she just playing."

Nodding she walks away.