*Request cbwifey4_lyfe*

*jokes via Vine*
A fun day with us
Chris
Seeing my princess sleeping I smiled. She so beautiful. "Ivy."
"What Chris I'm sleeping. Let me be it's your fault I'm so tired." She mumbled.
I chuckled. "True but I wanted to tell you something."
"Fine." She opened her eyes.
"I'm a ninja."
"No your not Chris." She rolled her eyes.
"Oh yeah did you see that?"
"Yes what?"
"Exactly." I laugh at her smiling as she giggled turning over.
"Ay babe what does a frog say?"
"Must you do this now Maurice?" She looked over at me.
"Yes now what does a frog say?"
"Ribbit?"
"Nope rub-it." I smirked.
"Uh you so nasty." She laughed turning over again. "Why you up so early?"
"I wanted to watch how your beauty glows in the sunrise."
"Awww."
"And I was hoping you would make breakfast." She hit me with a pillow as I fell out laughing. "Oh come baby please." I turn her on her back laying on her breast.
She rubbed my head as I kissed her chest. "I'll make breakfast but you have to clean."
Letting out a long loud and dramatic sigh she laughed kissing me. Stank breath and all. I love my baby.
__________
Ivy
"Babe I know damn well you don't think you walking out this house looking that sexy." Chris said as I applied lip gloss.
"Calm your tits brown it's not like I'm going alone you going out with me stupid." I roll my eyes.
"Watch the way you talk to me woman." He pointed with a playful glare. "Don't make daddy have to give that ass a spanking."
Just tease him I walk over until I'm in front of him. "You ain't my damn daddy. Your threats mean nothing to me." He bites his lip looking me up and down.
"If we didn't already have somewhere to be...I'd tear yo ass up." He said with a deep sexy voice. "Now bring yo ass on."
Smirking I kiss the side of his mouth. "Yes daddy."
********
We went on every roller coaster at sixflags. We did all the water rides. Chris nearly cursed me out for how small my bikini was. Even had to threaten a few guys but he know I'm all his. Right now were just playing a few games before it closed.
"Go go go." I cheered him on as he played some basketball game trying to win me the huge stuffed dog. He made one last shot getting enough points for the dog. "Yes!"
The guy passed him the prize. I reaches for it and he looked at me funny. "What you doing girl I worked hard for this thing it's mines."
I punched him in his chest taking the dog. "Boy please." He just laughed following me as I walked away.
We stopped to get some cotton candy before heading to his car. "You have fun babe?"
"Yes thank you for bringing me baby." I wrap my arms around his waist leaning up for a kiss.
He cupped my face planting a sweet kiss on my lips. Gotta love my bae.