*Request Nice_Mama*

It alway ends with a scream
Taylor
"Uh I can't stand you!" Climbing out the car I slam the door.

"Slam my door again I choke you." He threatened locking the car.

"Oh I'm so scared." I roll my eyes walking up to my sister door.

"I know you are damn brat."

"Shut the hell up and smile. This is my sister day and you will not ruin it." I poke his chest.

"Man miss me with that shit Tay ring the damn bell."

"Don't tell me what to do."

We went back and forth until my mom opens the door. We put on smiles grabbing hands. "Awwww my favorite couple." She hugs us both letting us in.

"Taylor!" My sister came wobbling out.

"Oh my gosh your huge baby." I rub her belly and hug her.

She's having a boy so there was tones of blue. All of our family and a few friends were all over the house. I went to make a plate of food when Chris came in. "Make me a plate?"

"You got hands don't you?" I look at him side ways.

"Yes but I'd like my girlfriend to make me a plate it's the lease you can do since you don't cook."

My mouth drops as I punch him. "Shut up."

Threw out the party we argue but play nice when someone is around. It was time for gifts so everyone gathered in the back yard.

"Ay I gotta go but tell sis congratulation." He pulled me to the side.

"What you can't leave how am I getting home?"

"I'm coming back there's something I need to handle."

"Something more important than my sister and nephew?"

"Baby it's not even like that." He tried grabbing my hand.

"Whatever Christopher go handle whatever is so important." I roll my eyes heading outside.

I'm dragged up the stair and tossed into the room that use to be mine. He pushed me on my bed starring down into my eyes. "What's up with you? Why you keep acting out?"

"Whatever Chris just go I have to be down there with her." I tried getting up but he pushed me back down.

"Nah you clearly need something from me so the people waiting on us will just have to do just that....wait." He locked the door turning back to me with a wicked grin. "Strip or this will take way longer."

I giggled standing on my knees taking off my shirt. Once my bra was off he grabbed my breast kissing and licking all around them. We couldn't do any foreplay but I'm not even mad at that. He dropped his briefs crawling between my legs.

Pushing them wider he licks his lips sliding inside me. I was already soaked from the moment he grabbed me up.

"Sssss fuck." He groaned intertwining our fingers placing my arms above my head.

I smiled getting flash backs from our high school days. He grinds his hip in circles biting my neck. I moan matching his thrust. I lift my hips a little to feel even more of him. We kissed as he let go of my hands and grip my waist. I scratch down his back. I dig my fingers in his back dimples making his body shutter.

"Damn it Tay." He flips us over giving me the power.

I grinding hard and slow on him. He pulls at my nips. "Uh yes Chris."

He held me still lifting his knees pumping into me. My mouth was left open as my eyes roll back. "Fuck!" I bit his neck. Licking at same spot he slows down but goes harder.

We both instantly cum. Breathing heavy I clench my walls around him. "Damn baby."

I love this man so much.