*Request Shae_Angel*

News
Shanice
I smiled at his eyes lighting up. All eyes were on me and my father as we walked down the isle. My heart raced faster the closer we got. There was a soft breeze made my hair blow slightly. I saw our mothers holding hands smiling and crying. I mouthed "I love you" to both as we approach Chris.

All while the pastor spoke me and Chris stare into each other eyes. He would wipe any tear that fell from my eyes and I did the same to him.

"Both have prepared some loving words to share." He point for me to go first.

Chris squeezes my hand. I let out a deep breath smiling. "The first time our eyes met....I knew you were my mr.Right. Believe it or not I was in love right then and there. It wasn't just your smile that kept me but how sweet kind and loving you are. You put others even stranger before you. I can't see myself with anyone else and I don't ever want to. There is only person I could love more than you." He frowned dropping his smile. Giggling I place his hand on my stomach. Everyone gasp. He looked between me and my stomach. "Your going to make an amazing dad."

"You serious?" I nod smiling at his glowing eyes. "I knew I wasn't crazy thinking you were glowing. I had this long ass speech but....I-I can't even remember it. Your carrying my child. I've never more in love with you than I am right now."

"Ladies and gentlemen I know present to you Mr&Mrs Brown. Chris you kiss your bride."

All of our family cheer as we kiss. Turning to face them our mothers put down the broom. This was much needed with all the bull it took for us to finally get here. Holding my dress we jump over making more cheers. I kissed him one last time before we walked back down the isle as everyone threw flower petals.

Sitting in Chris Lamborghini I waved at everyone as we sped away. I throw back the flowers letting out an excited scream.