Gym Flow

Morgan
"Oh my god." Biting my lip I moaned. "Look at those arms."
My best friend Brea and I were doing our regular thing. Every morning we come to this gym. Gotta keep this body looking right. We got distracted from working our legs. The finest piece of man walked up in this bitch. I almost dropped a weight on my foot.
"Shit that is defiantly a creation from god himself. Hmmmm." Brea felt on her chest licking her lips.
Clenching his jaw he lifted up the dumbbell. His arms flexed. Swear rolled down his abs. I could feel a puddle forming below. Crossing my legs I squeezed to try and stop the throbbing. Just then he stood taking his water bottle titling his head back taking a few sips. He looked our way and smiled with a chuckle.
Brea
We were wrapped in towels getting ready to head for the showers. I put my hair up in a pony tail and grab my body wash and body sponge.
"Brea he just went in the shower and I saw his ass. It's so beautiful." Morgan said biting her lip. "Let's go get in with him."
"Bitch what!?" I laughed.
"Whatever you stay here and I will go get me some candy Carmel dick." She smirked walking off.
I stood there a total of three seconds before running to catch up with her. By the time I got there she was standing watching him. I stood next to her. Soap ran down his back. Morgan made the first move. I never understood how she can be so bold.
Chris
The hairs on my neck started to tingle. I turned seeing two girls naked both smiling. "Uh hello?" I covered myself.
"Hi all the other showers are taken....can we join you?" The girl with wild curls smiled walking behind me. The other came up in front running her nails down my chest.
"We might be long hope that's not a problem." She kissed my pecks licking up to my neck.
"Uh no I-I'm cool with that." The curly hair girl kissed my back reaching in front to grip me by the base.
"Shit." I grunt grabbing the girl in front of me ass squeezing. She took that as an opportunity to kiss me.
The curly hair one came to my side stealing me from her friend. Shoving her tongue in my mouth I growled grabbing her ass.
"I'm Morgan by the way." She said as her friend got on her knees licking the tip. Opening her mouth she swallowed me. "And she is Brea." She came around getting down next to her licking and sucking my balls.
Leaning back I closed my eyes enjoying the best head I've had. Brea switched places with Morgan letting her show off her mouth skills. I grabbed a hand full of her hair thrusting. "Fuck ssssss ooohh."
Bre stood kissing me. Our tongues move together. She moaned. I gripped her breast licking and biting her nipples. She ran her hands over my head moaning. I sat on the floor as Morgan straddled me putting my dick inside her. She bounced moaning. Brea stood in front of me one leg up on the wall. My lips wrap about her clit sucking hard. She pushed my head into her more as Morgan clapped her ass on me. Squeezing brea ass with one hand I shake my head grunting sending vibrations threw her body. With the other I pinch and twist Morgan nipple.
Brea
"Oh fuck!" I matches his strokes throwing my ass back. Morgan laid in front of me legs wide open. She rubbed her clit as I fingered her.
"Shit girl." He slapped and gripped my left ass cheek.
My body was starting to go limp. Taking my fingers out I turn putting them in his mouth. He growled making my body shiver. As he pounds away at my insides I French kiss Morgan pussy. She rubbed her nipples throwing her head back moaning.
********
After actually washing up we went back to the ladies locker room.
"You think he'll be back tomorrow?"