*Request _MillaAnderson_*

Choose me
Milla
"Babe I'm gone!" I called out trotting down the stairs.

"Wait where you going?" My boyfriend/fiancé poked his head out from the kitchen.

"Tammy and Chris are gonna go to the mall with me and help pick out the perfect set for our honey moon." I smiled.

"Oh cool. Does Chris really need to go?"

"I wants a men's opinion and I'm not letting you see until the time comes." I explain looking out the wind onto see the car out front.

"Alright I guess that cool but remember my favorite color is green." He winked.

I left out running to the car sitting in front. Climbing in I kiss him letting his tongue explore my mouth. "Damn I needed that."

I giggled wiping the lip gloss from his lips. "Me to your lips are like some kind of drug to me."

He smirked kissing me one last time before we headed to his place. I know what your thinking. But here's the story. Me and Chris have been friends for some time. After a drunk night we slept together and one time wasn't enough. Pretty soon we started a friends with benefits things. I met my fiancé a few months after we started that. Threw out these two years I've been in a relationship and kept the friends with benefits going.

We got to his place decided to just relax before getting into what we came here for.

"So....wedding day is coming up." He laid his head on my lap. I run my hand over his hair. "You excited?"

"Somewhat. I mean after I say that phrase this....can't continue." He clenched his jaw.

"I had you first. He comes out the fucking blue and just steals you from me." He sat up. "I love you I've loved you longer than he has. You don't have to do this. Cancel everything and be with me." He said all while holding my hands looking in my eyes.

"Chris we've talked about this. So much has already been done. I can't just call it off plus....I love him."

"But not like you love me right?" A lump forms in my throat. "Tell me I'm wrong."

I look down but he lifts my head back up. "I can't."

*day before the wedding*

"You've been doing what!?" My best friend yells standing.

"Calm down people are looking." She looks at me glaring slowing sitting again. "I know it's wrong but I couldn't help myself. Chris is my best friend I can tell him any and everything."

"And what about the man you are marrying tomorrow?!"

"I love him I do but.....I'm in love with Chris. I don't wanna break either of their hearts." I sigh tearing up.

"Why did you except his proposal?"

"I was in shock and yes just slipped out."

She gave me a look. "You know how dumb that shit sound."

"Yes." I wipe the one tear that escaped. My phone vibrated in my lap.

*Chris:come over*

Chris
Pacing back and forth I tried thinking of a plan. Her wedding day is tomorrow! How can I finally convince her not to go threw with this!? Maybe I'll just beg give her the puppy eyes that never fails. No this is was to serious for puppy eyes. As I'm racking my brain I hear a knock at my door. I know it's her. Taking a final breath I open the door.

She walked in sitting quietly on my couch.

"Milla baby what can I do to convince you this is wrong? I love you so much I can't just sit back while you go and marry someone who both you don't really love and doesn't deserve you. We have been threw so much together. Please Milla." I was on my knees her hands in mine.

I'll admit I got a little teary but this is how I feel. She is mine and I'm not letting that stuck up corn ball take my girl.

I wiped her tears kissing her lips softly.
"Show me that you can love me better than he can......and I'll cancel everything." She mumbled with her hand on my cheek.

Standing I strip. Starting with my shirt. Kneeling down again I take off her heels massaging her feet. I take her jacket and purse putting them on the love seat. Her top is next. She was wearing a green bra. I know it's the other guys favorite color. Taking it off her I threw it in the trash. "I've always hated green."

She giggled sliding her leggings off. I had her in front of me in only a thong. Sliding my hands down her body I kiss her shoulder up to neck. I felt her body shiver. "Only I can do this to your body.....that other guy ain't shit to me."

Laying her back onto the couch I spread her legs. Placing kisses up her legs and in between her thighs. She bit her lip watching my every move. I kiss her other lips gently earning a soft moan from her beautiful lips. "He doesn't kiss you like this does he?" I repeat my action until her juices glisten my lips. Opening them I suck and tug on her pearl.

"Chris." She gasp putting a hand on my head.

"You don't moan his name like that do you baby." I asked locking my hands right below her stomach keeping her still as I eat away. "Answer me babe."

Her hips buckled as she gasp feeling on her breast arching her back high off the couch. "N-no baby he-he don't."

She cums all her juices flow into my mouth. I kiss her letting her see how good she taste. As we kiss I slide up into her. Rocking my hips I make love to her. Kissing her neck she locked her arms and legs around me. Our bodies were so close I felt her heart beat matching the same speed as mine.

"He make your body feel like this?" She shook her head frowning letting out a moan. "I love you Milla." I bit her neck putting more power into my stroke but keep a slow speed.

"I-I oh I love you to Chrissssss." She held me closer as we came together.

"So...did I prove myself to you?" I kiss down her shoulder intertwining our fingers.

She stood going over to her purse. Taking out her phone she did a few things before coming back straddling my lap. I took in the sight in front of me. Her body is so amazing but not more amazing than the beauty inside that I love the most. I run my hands up her body slowly. I was brought out my thoughts when she started talking.

"Hey yeah um we need to talk about tomorrow."