~Chapter Three~

📼

Soon the whole group was parked down the street of the pentagon.

"Okay remember just meet here after." Logan said before he along with Charles and Hank walked away.

"So if you're supper fast how am I supposed to keep up with you?" (Y/n) asked as she turned towards Peter.

"Like this." Peter said, before grabbing the back of (Y/n)'s legs and picking her up bridal style.

"I recommend you close your eyes." Peter added before putting her face in his neck to prevent whiplash. While the two ran around trying to look for the entrance to the cell, the other three mutants joined a guided tour.

While Hank stayed with the tour, Logan and Charles quickly left down a pair of stairs. Hank quickly pulled out some sort of radio out of his Fanny pack. With it he started messing with the security cameras, making them show a sitcom rather than the actual cameras.

Meanwhile inside the kitchen, a man dressed in uniform got handed an all plastic tray of food with plastic utensils.

The man quickly went to an elevator with two guards by the door. Just as the doors were closing a quick gust of wind knocked the man's hat off. He picked it up before noticing the two reflections in the wall behind him.

When the soldier quickly turned he came face to face with a smiling Peter and (Y/n).  (Y/n) quickly handed Peter a roll of duct tape and not long after the man was strapped to the wall while Peter adjusted his uniform.

(Y/n) stated for a minute before taking the man's hat and placing it neatly on Peter's head.

"There. I must admit, you look good in a uniform." (Y/n) said with a smile, earning a grin from Peter.

"Thanks. Now aren't you supposed to be invisible?" Peter asked. (Y/n) quickly focused  before she became hazy and see through.

"I can still see you." Peter said, thinking maybe (Y/n) messed up.

"Yeah, I know. I can choose who can and can't see me. And right now only you can." (Y/n) explained making Peter nod.

The elevator doors suddenly dinged before opening. Peter quietly walked out before walking down a hallway full of soldiers with (Y/n) not far behind.

Meanwhile, security kept running around like headless chickens as they tried to fix the cameras.

Back with (Y/n) and Peter, the two finally make it to a dark room with a class window on the floor. (Y/n) quickly drops her invisibility as she looks around.

Peter quietly slips the tray down a hatch into Eriks cell with a note saying 'mind the glass' on it.  As soon as Erik sees the note, he stands up and looks towards the ceiling only to see a smiling Peter. Next to him (Y/n) happily waved with a smile of her own.

Peter kneeled down before placing his hands on the glass and making them vibrate quickly. Soon the glass shattered making Erik raise his hands to block off the glass. Except nothing hit him. When he looked up he noticed a purple shield over his head that kept the glass from landing on him.

Erik then jumped and used his strength to pull himself out of his cell. Once he was up, the three mutants looked at the now closed cement door. While Erik tried to figure a way out, Peter took off the hat and threw it to the side.

"In three seconds, those doors are going to open, and 20 gueards will be here to shoot us." Erik said as the two mutants walked up behind him.

"We know, that's what we're waiting for." Peter said as he placed his hand on the back of Eriks head.