~Chapter Four~

📼

At a private runway, Erik and Logan sit inside a jet while Hank and Charles speack to (Y/n) and Peter.

"Peter, (Y/n), thank you very, very much. Peter you take care.(Y/n) we'll see you when we get back." Charles said to the two teens.

"Hey, I saw your flight plan in the cockpit. Why are you going to Paris?" Peter asked.

"Uh, we have some business to attend to with an old friend." Charles responded, not really wanting to get into details with them.

Charles and Hank quickly grabbed there things before heading up the stairs to the jet. On his way up, Charles threw the car keys at (Y/n).

"Do me a favor and return it for me. And, Peter? Take it slow." Charles said before getting on the jet.

"Wait, Charles. Charles, listen to me." (Y/n) said with light panic. Unfortunately Hank and Charles didn't hear her and were already getting ready for liftoff.

In a matter of seconds the two mutant teens watched as the jet flew off towards Paris.

"Hey, you alright? You seemed like you really needed to tell them something." Peter asked (Y/n). Said girl just watched with wide eyes as the jet flew away.

"I can't drive." (Y/n) mumbled. She then slowly turned towards Peter before looking eyes. Two seconds later both teens were laughing there heads off.

"Wait, you mean to tell me they left you here with only a rental car but you don't know how to drive." Peter chuckled. (Y/n) just nodded before panic slowly started to set in.

"Oh my god. How am I gonna get back to New York." (Y/n) mumbled as her hands went up to her hair in a panic. Peter softly took her hands away from her head before rubbing soothing circles on the backs of them.

"Hey, hey. Calm down." Peter said softly. Once he had gotten (Y/n) to relax again, Peter spoke up.

"Look it's getting pretty late, you can stay at my place tonight and I'll drive you all the way to New York tomorrow." Peter said.

"I couldn't do that. I don't wanna bother your family." (Y/n) mumbled as the anxiousness started to rise again.

"My mother has dealt with me for the past seventeen years, I promise you'll be the least of her worries. As for my sisters, Wanda never leaves her room, and you're a girl with super powers, Lorna's gonna love you." Peter said, earning a chuckle from (Y/n). The silver haired teen smiled, loving the fact that he got a laugh out of (Y/n).

"Okay. Thank you." (Y/n) said with a smile before her and Peter got in the car.

📼

Soon the car was rolling down the street with one of Peter's cassettes on the radio. Both teens laughed and sang along to the lyrics before (Y/n) spoke up.

"Okay let me make sure I got this right." (Y/n) said, as Peter continued to move his head to the music.

"Lorna's the little girl I saw on the way into your house, right?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yup." Peter responded now semi dancing, making (Y/n) laugh.

"And Wanda?" (Y/n) asked, not really knowing who that was.

"Wanda's my twin. But she pretty much spends all day in her room." Peter answered.

"Okay, got it." (Y/n) said, just as the car stopped in front of Peter's house. The two continued to laugh and mess around as they walked up to the door and walked in.