~Chapter Eleven~

📼

All the x-men and the students stood in front of the school watching as Erik and Jean fixed the school. Peter stood with his arm around (Y/n), who helped him keep pressure off his broken leg. His leg was currently in a cast full of drawings and signatures from kids, but his favorite is the cassette tape (Y/n) drew.

As the couple watched, Storm and Warren walked over.

"Raven told us he's your father." Storm asked as the small group watched the school rebuild.

"Are you going to tell him?" Warren asked.

"I might....One day. I think for now, I'm just gonna stick around here for a while." Peter said before he put sunglasses on his face. (Y/n) smiled before spotted a familiar yellow leather jacket.

"JUBILEE!!!" (Y/n) exclaimed, making the mutant girl turn towards her. (Y/n) then pointed at Peter before turning back to Jubilee.

"This is Peter!! You owe me money!!" (Y/n) exclaimed, making jubilee and a couple other students laugh. Peter chuckled before spotting his bag on the floor a few feet away.

Warren noticed him looking at it before picking it up and handing it to the speedster.

"Thanks." Peter said, making Warren nod. Peter opened the bag before pulling out a bag of Twinkies and moving it in front of (Y/n)'s face. (Y/n)'s eyes twinkled before she ripped the box open and ate a Twinkie.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" (Y/n) asked with a Twinkie in her mouth making Peter, Storm, and Warren laugh.

Once the school is finished and everyone returns to their dorm, Peter plops onto the king bed in his and (Y/n)'s room.

"This is heaven. Nothing is better than this." Peter groaned as he buried his head in a pillow. (Y/n) smiled before laying down next to him and opening her arms.

Peter gladly took the invitation before plopping on (Y/n), and laying his head on her chest. (Y/n) smiled before kissing his forehead and running her hands through his silver locks.

"I stand corrected." Peter moaned, making (Y/n) laugh. Peter lifted his head to look at (Y/n)'s face.

"I love you." Peter whispered with a smile on his face. (Y/n) happily returned it before kissing him softly.

"I love you, too." She whispered. The couple got comfortable before finally getting to rest, and for the first time in a while, Peter stayed still and (Y/n) slept without a shield. 

📼

"Are you sure you want me to be here?" (Y/n) asked as she sat next to Peter and Wanda while Lorna sat on the ground in front of her.

"Yes." All three Maximoffs said at the same time.

"You're family. And we'd feel more comfortable if you were here with us." Lorna explained while her siblings nodded.

"Okay. I'll stay." (Y/n) said, earning a smile from the siblings. Suddenly Hank walked into the study where they all sat.

"He's on his way with Charles." Hanks said, before walking out. All three Maximoffs quickly straightened up. Wanda's and Lorna's fingers started to glow red and green, while Peter's leg started to bounce, those are the anxious tics of each Maximoff.

The longest five minutes passed for the family before Charles and Erik walked through the study door.  Erik looked surprised while Charles calmly wheeled himself to a far corner of the room.

"What's going on, Charles? Who are you?" Erik asked the two girls. Lorna slowly stood up before walking towards Eric and extending her hand.

"I'm Lorna Maximoff. Nice to meet you." Lorna introduced. Erik was still confused but shook the young girl's hand.