~Chapter Thirteen~

📺

(Y/n) slowly woke up in a king sized bed inside an unfamiliar master bedroom. Panic started to set in as she realized that she didn't remember anything.

Suddenly as if on cue a memory rushed to her mind.

📺

(Y/n) stood in front of a beautiful 80's suburban home with a smile on her face. She had her luggage next to her while a moving company finished taking furniture into the house.

"Well Twinkie this is it. Now we just wait for your daddy to get here." (Y/n) happily said as she placed her hand on her stomach.

She looked down with a smile as she rubbed her growing baby bump. She was only 3 months along and had just recently started showing.

Once in her house, (Y/n) used her shield to carry her luggage to her room. She then sat down on her couch before placing a hand on her stomach. Two seconds later she slowly stood up.

"Damn these cravings"

📺

(Y/n) slowly started to relax as her memory slowly came back. She then hopped out of bed before changing into a form fighting yellow plaid dress with a black long sleeve turtleneck underneath.

This was one of her favorite outfits because not only did it look cute but she could see her baby bump. She then put on a pair of black combat boots before heading outside. The only problem was after dressing herself she sorta went on autopilot.

She barely remembers walking down the stairs and out her front door before a woman with wild black hair carrying a dog house stops her.

"Oh, hello dear. You must be new around her. I'm Agnes." The woman said in a far too cheerful voice.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) Maximoff I just moved in yesterday." (Y/n) responded.

"Well welcome to the neighborhood. And oh congratulations!" Agnes said once she noticed
(Y/n)'s stomach.

"Thank you." (Y/n) said with a forced smile. There was something about this woman that (Y/n) didn't like.

"Well, dear, since you're new, why don't you come meet my friend Wanda. She just recently had kids of her own." Agnes said. Although (Y/n) didn't like her, something was pulling her towards the familiar name Wanda.

"Oh that would be lovely." (Y/n) said with a smile.

"And don't worry about walking far, she's actually your neighbor." Agnes laughed before leading (Y/n) to the backyard of her neighbors house.

(Y/n) thought it was weird that they weren't using the front door but said nothing of it. Once they reached the back door Agnes pushed it open before walking in and placing the dog house on a kitchen isle.

"I heard someone got a new pooch. And look, I brought a friend." Agnes said as she moved out the way to show (Y/n).

"Oh, hello, I don't think we've met before. I'm Wanda." A red headed woman said as she smiled at (Y/n). Both women didn't know each other but got a sense of comfort and familiarity from one another.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm (Y/n), me and my husband just moved next door." (Y/n) said with a genuine smile. She looked around the room spotting a tall blonde man, probably Wanda's husband, and two twin boys, most likely the kids Agnes mentioned.

"Oh welcome to the neighborhood. I'm Vision and these are our boys Billy and Tommy. Oh and congratulations!" The blonde man said with a smile as he noticed (Y/n)'s stomach.