Chapter 1 Meeting Each Other

Your POV
A week before school starts it's finally my last year, I can't wait to start school again. I'll get to see my friends and catch up on some things because i was gone all summer. I went on a vacation to Italy but today I was bored and was kinda craving some tea. I decided to go out to my favorite tea shop, thankfully it was just around the corner of where I live so I put on a t shirt and some shorts. I put my white vans, got my keys, and left out the door. I finally arrived at the tea place, I was in line to order when I saw a group of guys getting up and getting ready to leave the shop. I think some of them go to the same school I go to. I realized that I was next in line so I looked at the menu even though I already knew what I wanted but looked at it just in case I wanted something else. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was my friend, William, he was with the group of boys I saw earlier I said hi with a smile to all of them but there was this one guy I didn't recognize. Will saw me struggle and helped clarify, "oh yes that's Louis, he had recently  moved in next door. I invited him to come with us to
get some tea since he likes it so much.", William said. I responded with "oh hi my name is y/n, I'm William's friend as you can see, nice to meet you" I said with a smile on my face. "Hey nice to meet you too", he said with a dashing British accent that made me melt. I looked at his eyes and his smile; he was very attractive. "Anyway we got to go see you later  Y/n" said William. I said goodbye, smiled and waved.  When they left I went up and ordered my drink and went back home.

Louis POV
Today my friend William invited me to go with him and some other guys to get some tea at the tea shop down the street. We got there and I ordered, so did the guys, we went to go sit down to wait for our orders.  We were talking about how school was going to begin soon and how we didn't want summer to end, it had been a great summer. I didn't want it to end but at the same time I did because I wanted to see my new school. My family and I had to move to LA because my dad got a better job here. Luckily, my new neighbor is my friend, William, we met over some video game a while ago when I used to live in London. So we were very close friends, anyway, we were at the shop waiting for my order it was the last one when I see a really pretty girl come in. She had beautiful short hair, right about her shoulder. It was a shiny wavy brown. She had beautiful eye lashes they were long and curled. She had a bit of makeup on, it made her look even prettier. I kinda zoned out while I looked at her but then i got interrupted by the worker calling my name because my drink was ready. I got up and so did the guys we were leaving when William went up to the pretty girl and tapped on her shoulder. They started talking, turns out William and the pretty girl know each other. Then William told her who I was, she said "oh hi my name is y/n, I'm William's friend as you can see, nice to meet you" in a very soft voice with a smile on her face. I responded with a"hey nice to meet you too"  with a smile "anyway we got to go see you later Y/n"  William said. We went home but I couldn't stop thinking about her until I finally fell asleep thinking of her.

Your POV
I was in my room looking at Instagram when I saw that William posted a picture of him and Louis, they were gaming or something. I decided that it was about time for me to go to sleep so I turned off my phone and my lights but i just couldn't stop thinking about Louis' smile, he had the most perfect teeth so straight and white ugh just so perfect. I ended up falling asleep but then woke up to my sister coming in my room asking for her shirt that I borrowed.

To be continued...🫖

787 words